Stuff3's Stages (Vs. Baby Bowser stage finsihed! (Update: 03/22/11))

Started by Chuckdurnham, January 28, 2011, 08:44:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Radical Highway!

Yay!
0 (0%)
The forums wont let me delete polls...
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0


Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 07, 2011, 06:20:23 AM
Oh wow nice job!
Thanks Italian! I was starting to worry nobody liked it.  :srs:

I make stages and music! GO check em out!

Sexyyyy, Yoshi Story stages are sexyy!!!
I'll test the Castle one soon!!
good work bro, keep it up!

Quote from: diegoforfun on February 08, 2011, 02:34:16 PM
Sexyyyy, Yoshi Story stages are sexyy!!!
I'll test the Castle one soon!!
good work bro, keep it up!
Thank you so much! I really wanted to get more animations in there but Fd limits me. Anyway I hope you like it! And get the song too!

I make stages and music! GO check em out!

Wow nice job on the 3D one. I wish I had the patience to learn how to make 3D stages lol.

woah! just tested YS Castle, it's so cool broder!!
i really like it, that i've made SSP+Name for that stage!!
I'll try the other one later ;)

Quote from: diegoforfun on February 08, 2011, 08:18:25 PM
woah! just tested YS Castle, it's so cool broder!!
i really like it, that i've made SSP+Name for that stage!!
I'll try the other one later ;)
Im really flattered. Thanks! Also I updated the stage a little. Nothing new, just fixed the death boundaries because K.O.s are really easy on the left and right side. So now it should be a little better.

Do you think you could pass over/ upload the SSP and name? Some other folks might want it too! (Like me) lol

I make stages and music! GO check em out!

Quote from: (specter) on February 08, 2011, 07:46:27 PM
Wow nice job on the 3D one. I wish I had the patience to learn how to make 3D stages lol.
Thanks Specter, idk what it is but i can spend hours making stages. I cant do anything else for that long besides video games lol.

I make stages and music! GO check em out!

Quote from: Stuff3 on February 08, 2011, 09:26:28 PM
Quote from: (specter) on February 08, 2011, 07:46:27 PM
Wow nice job on the 3D one. I wish I had the patience to learn how to make 3D stages lol.
Thanks Specter, idk what it is but i can spend hours making stages. I cant do anything else for that long besides video games lol.

So can I -- it took me like two days to make my first 2D one. It's just learning how to make hacks is what I hate doing. But when it actually comes to making them usually I can devote hours.

Bump for update (pic in first post). Waiting for mewtwo to help me so I can keep working...

I make stages and music! GO check em out!

Oh gawd, that Phoenix Wright stage is a million times better than mine.

You said Phoenix and Edgeworth would be animated, right?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on February 17, 2011, 01:03:07 AM
Oh gawd, that Phoenix Wright stage is a million times better than mine.

You said Phoenix and Edgeworth would be animated, right?
Yup. 15 seconds of animation so far. But 2 frames are not showing up for some reason. I need mewtwo to help me with that but he hasnt responded yet.

Also it looks way better already:


I might do a version with Godot and Von Karma if people want it. But I dont think alot of people here have played the series so prolly not.

I make stages and music! GO check em out!

Nice, you're becoming good, real fast.

Segtendo is gonna love this lol


Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 17, 2011, 07:26:19 AM
Segtendo is gonna love this lol
Damn right. I love that series. Sad that not enough people here have played it :(
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]