Stuff3's Stages (Vs. Baby Bowser stage finsihed! (Update: 03/22/11))

Started by Chuckdurnham, January 28, 2011, 08:44:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Radical Highway!

Yay!
0 (0%)
The forums wont let me delete polls...
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Glad to be done with it >>

I make stages and music! GO check em out!

Dibs on taking screen shots :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I suggest you use dropbox for uploading, Stuff3.
It's a lot easier to use, and no wait while downloading.

FC: 2191-7379-6272

Quote from: ForOhFor Error on February 23, 2011, 02:38:48 AM
I suggest you use dropbox for uploading, Stuff3.
It's a lot easier to use, and no wait while downloading.
watched the video and I dont get it. lol.

i figured it out. thanks 404.

I make stages and music! GO check em out!

Somebody order images? :af:


Choose any three you want :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Thanks Seg!
What do you think of it?

edit: I lold at your second pic.

I make stages and music! GO check em out!

Quote from: Stuff3 on February 24, 2011, 05:15:40 AM
Thanks Seg!
What do you think of it?

edit: I lold at your second pic.
Haha, I love it. I love how they react to each other's motion.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Phoenix Wright on February 24, 2011, 07:03:25 PM
Quote from: Stuff3 on February 24, 2011, 05:15:40 AM
Thanks Seg!
What do you think of it?

edit: I lold at your second pic.
Haha, I love it. I love how they react to each other's motion.
It just wouldnt be as good if they didnt respond to each other!

Also a video is up thanks to _Data Drain_!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hGirxdKS7w

I make stages and music! GO check em out!

"Seganintendo"?
Lol, it's Segtendo.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Phoenix Wright on February 24, 2011, 10:31:18 PM
"Seganintendo"?
Lol, it's Segtendo.
I always read it as seganintendo. XD
I never noticed until you pointed it out. Sorry.

I make stages and music! GO check em out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrnOmLJq4Xk
I wanted to wait till the rock remix was up, but I just couldnt help my self. Thanks again for the 1080 video LSP!

I make stages and music! GO check em out!

Quote from: Stuff3 on March 07, 2011, 08:05:57 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrnOmLJq4Xk
I wanted to wait till the rock remix was up, but I just couldnt help my self. Thanks again for the 1080 video LSP!

lol... You're quite welcome! It's a fun stage that I love very much and I know you guys will too.

P.S. LSP = LSM lol

Im not sure why I put a P there... lol.

I make stages and music! GO check em out!

first of all the new stage is AMAZING! second of all i'm so happy you're taking on radical highway as your next project!!! :af:

Well, technically Radical Highway is a collab between him and me. I imported the models, he's making a stage of them.
....
And let me tell you, those models were a pain to import!

FC: 2191-7379-6272