Stuff3's Stages (Vs. Baby Bowser stage finsihed! (Update: 03/22/11))

Started by Chuckdurnham, January 28, 2011, 08:44:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Radical Highway!

Yay!
0 (0%)
The forums wont let me delete polls...
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Yes 404 and stuff3 collab.

404 did most of the work imo.

I make stages and music! GO check em out!

and here is the solution to the really low part of the stage.

this way most people will be like "oh there is a ceiling. I want to move over so I can K.O. this guy."

Well thats what I would do.

I make stages and music! GO check em out!

Glad to see your adding more objects. you should still place the road texture to it's SA2 original though if you can, looks strange. Don't forget the blimp!
[blue]Allies: Mario Vontaz, thepika98, Infernape99.

Yeah I hate the road texture now. I will take care if it though.

I make stages and music! GO check em out!

The road texture was put in as a placeholder for me :/
The road texture doesn't look the same as it does in BrawlBox, either.

FC: 2191-7379-6272

Still looks kind of funky in game.

I make stages and music! GO check em out!


Quote from: ForOhFor Error on March 08, 2011, 11:14:08 PM
Here's some textures from SA2 you can use:
http://www.textures-resource.com/other_systems/SA2/sheet/660
yeah thats where i got the stuff from for the platform i and hex model i jsut made.

I make stages and music! GO check em out!

Radical Highway is looking good so far...

P.S. You're Bowser stage on Youtube is getting honors! XD

Just saw the preview for the vs. baby bowser stage man and all I have to say is that sh*t is epic man. :srs: It's been a while since I've been genuinely impressed with a stage. Keep it up man. ;D

Can't wait till you release radical highway, it's looking really good. (Wouldn't mind some more preview pics  ;D)
[blue]Allies: Mario Vontaz, thepika98, Infernape99.

Wow, amigo! Your Yoshi's Island stage is very, very bueno!

I love how the falling rocks are actual hazards, very creativo.

Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on March 09, 2011, 06:14:25 AM
Radical Highway is looking good so far...

P.S. You're Bowser stage on Youtube is getting honors! XD
Haha yeah I saw that and I have no idea what those are. I keep clicking the link and it takes me to a random page. Still it is flattering.
Quote from: Paper Trainz on March 09, 2011, 07:02:03 AM
Just saw the preview for the vs. baby bowser stage man and all I have to say is that sh*t is epic man. :srs: It's been a while since I've been genuinely impressed with a stage. Keep it up man. ;D
Thank you! I do it for you guys! And well I'd like to play on some more stages as well  :af:
Quote from: Lethal Blade on March 09, 2011, 12:55:12 PM
Can't wait till you release radical highway, it's looking really good. (Wouldn't mind some more preview pics  ;D)
Haha yeah I was tempted to post some yesterday but I felt like it would be spamming. Mabye tonight.


And as for the Vs. Baby Bowser stage I'll put it up in the vault probably friday.

I make stages and music! GO check em out!

Quote from: Stuff3 on March 08, 2011, 07:18:43 AM
and here is the solution to the really low part of the stage.

this way most people will be like "oh there is a ceiling. I want to move over so I can K.O. this guy."

Well thats what I would do.

Epic.


heres what i got thus far. And it looks like since I replaced the old picture, the old picture is now the new one.

Im off to an art show so I'll be back in a few hours. I plan on possibly staying up pretty late working cause I slept most of the day. :af:

I make stages and music! GO check em out!