Stuff3's Stages (Vs. Baby Bowser stage finsihed! (Update: 03/22/11))

Started by Chuckdurnham, January 28, 2011, 08:44:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Radical Highway!

Yay!
0 (0%)
The forums wont let me delete polls...
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

<3 Radical Highway
<3 Baby Bowser Battle
You're coming a long way fast :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Make sure those platforms animate like in SA2 (other items would be appreciated too)

Good job on the stage too!
[blue]Allies: Mario Vontaz, thepika98, Infernape99.

Quote from: Lethal Blade on March 10, 2011, 04:03:54 PM
Make sure those platforms animate like in SA2 (other items would be appreciated too)

Good job on the stage too!
of course they will move, dont be silly.
Im gonna try and add the little things that make you run faster (the conveyor belt things)
some more boxes down on the street and more construction signs as well.
Mabye a ramp but thats all I can think of.

I make stages and music! GO check em out!

Quote from: Stuff3 on March 10, 2011, 05:26:50 PM
Im gonna try and add the little things that make you run faster (the conveyor belt things)
some more boxes down on the street and more construction signs as well.
Mabye a ramp but thats all I can think of.

These all sound like good ideas... I can't wait to see which ones end up being used! (Hopefully all of them, lol)

Quote from: Stuff3 on March 10, 2011, 05:26:50 PM
Quote from: Lethal Blade on March 10, 2011, 04:03:54 PM
Make sure those platforms animate like in SA2 (other items would be appreciated too)

Good job on the stage too!
of course they will move, dont be silly.
Im gonna try and add the little things that make you run faster (the conveyor belt things)
some more boxes down on the street and more construction signs as well.
Mabye a ramp but thats all I can think of.
Those ideas are excellent, the only thing that I could think of to do next would be the camera to move. Otherwise this stage sounds amazing so far.
[blue]Allies: Mario Vontaz, thepika98, Infernape99.

I've got work 4 days in a row so don't expect any progress till tuesday.

ok im doing a little here and there but not my usual pace.

I make stages and music! GO check em out!

That sucks :(

I anticipate your return! (Especially when your get more progress on Radical Highway!)
[blue]Allies: Mario Vontaz, thepika98, Infernape99.

I can't wait till you add my suggestion from Smashboards to your Baby Bowser stage!

P.S. I've got some bad news about TheJohnyDeath's rock remix of Baby Bowser's theme that was going to originally be released this weekend. (This is quoted from his latest Youtube bulletin...)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Aside from that, I too am looking forward to seeing more Radical Raceway pics on Tuesday. (or sooner if you wish...)

Yeah I was bummed out upon reading that.
But at least it gives me another week to prepare my stage.

I make stages and music! GO check em out!

All the way at the bottom:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Ya, that poll has been there for a while...
[blue]Allies: Mario Vontaz, thepika98, Infernape99.

sorry i havnt updated you guys.
Im on vacation right now. At my Grandparents house and they dont have a modded wii. lol.

I make stages and music! GO check em out!

What? I can't believe your grandparents don't have a modded Wii!

LOL check my post about the polls.

Also, update your Main OP sir, I just downloaded that sexy stage of yours.

Great job, can't wait to see more from you.

That Final Bowser Battle stage is beast, congratulations!

It sure was a lot of work to animate all of that, really impressive =)
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on March 22, 2011, 12:06:07 PM
That Final Bowser Battle stage is beast, congratulations!

It sure was a lot of work to animate all of that, really impressive =)

^This. All day man.

You had me waiting long enough for this stage man, but it was worth it. It has everything a want from a stage; intricate animations, unique idea, unique layout that actually makes sense and isn't just a bunch of random platforms added just so you can say it isn't flat. Keep it up man.