Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hatless Mario Help  (Read 1202 times)
bfoxinsox
Advanced Kitten

I'm a super saiyan 2!!!!!

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « on: January 28, 2011, 06:56:23 PM »

Please help I was trying to make a hatless Mario for other textures, so I hexed the hat off. In BrawlBox, I preveiwed the model and it looked fine with the hair. When I tested it it was just a gaping hole in the back of his hair! Please tell me why this is happening! If you do I will give you credit with the texture I make with it. It is just ticking me off so much!  will be happy if you do help and be jumping with joy.

PLEASE HELP!!

Kirby Dance Kirby loves you.

Beyond
    ♥God of Love
    Special Access

...but nothing happened...

• Awards Hey! Listen! Ceiling Cat Active Contributor >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: January 28, 2011, 07:09:11 PM »

Please help I was trying to make a hatless Mario for other textures, so I hexed the hat off. In BrawlBox, I preveiwed the model and it looked fine with the hair. When I tested it it was just a gaping hole in the back of his hair! Please tell me why this is happening! If you do I will give you credit with the texture I make with it. It is just ticking me off so much!  will be happy if you do help and be jumping with joy.

PLEASE HELP!!

1) There's already a hatless Mario

2) The reason he has a hole in his head in-game is that his hair is setup to only show up during animations, like the taunt when he takes off his hat. In order to have his hair show up all the time you'd have to hex the bone assigned to his hair and change its index. But it's not really necessary considering that someone has made this already.

bfoxinsox
    Advanced Kitten

I'm a super saiyan 2!!!!!

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: January 29, 2011, 05:53:28 AM »

Thanks!

Kirby Dance Kirby loves you.

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: