Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Game froze randonly mid-match last night  (Read 2446 times)
(specter)
Holy Kitten

• Awards KCMM Veteran Heart Container Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « on: February 05, 2011, 10:05:57 AM »

I played several different 15-stock Brawls last night all with no problems. Then when I went to play on Mewtwo2000's Facility stage (a Stage Roster Expansion stage), it was fine for a minute or so, then the game froze after a character got on a Warpstar, and no, the warpstar is not the cause of the freeze because it has been used before without freezes; this is the first time.

The characters in my battle were not the causes for the freeze either because I've used all of them before. I don't remember who was in the fight, but I know I was being Zero (Link PSA), Overlord Ganondorf (Ganondorf PSA) was Player 4, and black and red Wolf texture was in the match. I don't remember who the other computer was.

The stage also is not the cause for the freeze because I've played on it several times before and it was fine. So what the hell could have caused this?

darkchris126
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: February 05, 2011, 11:45:29 PM »

I played several different 15-stock Brawls last night all with no problems. Then when I went to play on Mewtwo2000's Facility stage (a Stage Roster Expansion stage), it was fine for a minute or so, then the game froze after a character got on a Warpstar, and no, the warpstar is not the cause of the freeze because it has been used before without freezes; this is the first time.

The characters in my battle were not the causes for the freeze either because I've used all of them before. I don't remember who was in the fight, but I know I was being Zero (Link PSA), Overlord Ganondorf (Ganondorf PSA) was Player 4, and black and red Wolf texture was in the match. I don't remember who the other computer was.

The stage also is not the cause for the freeze because I've played on it several times before and it was fine. So what the hell could have caused this?
    which character rode the warp star.

xion
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: February 06, 2011, 07:58:50 AM »

it miight have been just the game cause that has happened to me,when I have been playing with my friends

We nobodys can never hope to be somebodies.

(specter)
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: February 06, 2011, 11:53:45 AM »

Of course I don't remember. I think it was more than likely my Young Link over Toon Link PSA or Naruto over Ike PSA.

darkchris126
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: February 06, 2011, 02:09:36 PM »

Of course I don't remember. I think it was more than likely my Young Link over Toon Link PSA or Naruto over Ike PSA.
    i am pretty sure it was the young link over toon link PSA, it probably froze your game, try testing it in your game.

Dat0
    Advanced Kitten

Live life to the fullest everyday

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: February 07, 2011, 07:44:00 PM »

it might be PSA's not going to a subaction or it might have just been a freak accident

Dream Forever

(specter)
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6 on: February 07, 2011, 10:14:11 PM »

it might be PSA's not going to a subaction or it might have just been a freak accident

I don't think it's them not going to a subaction because these PSAs have been used many times before through a whole match and they were fine.

Maybe having too many PSAs in the same match caused it? Because I know at least Zero and Overlord Ganondorf where in it.
    « Last Edit: February 07, 2011, 10:15:04 PM by (specter) » Logged

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: