BlackJax96's Random Thread of Modz N Stuff

Started by BlackJax96, February 06, 2011, 08:30:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

February 06, 2011, 08:30:00 PM Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 04:39:09 PM by BlackJax96
Hey guys, welcome to my thread! So here you'll find any random ideas I've come up with and started. I do just about everything except stages. I'll take ideas but not requests. I'm an uncontrollably ambitious perfectionist (say that 5x fast lol), so I like to have multiple projects going at once ;D If you want to help with anything, just ask, I don't mind collabs.

Nel Tu v0.5
[Import/Animation/PSA - Bowser]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


A Chao v0.2
[Import/Animation/PSA - Olimar]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Random stuff I have yet to continue working on
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Ideas and/or Future Projects:
- Tsukasa and Kagami
- Flandre Scarlet (MMD Model)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

- Master Chief (Halo 3 model rip)
- Hitomi (DOA4 & DOAX2 model rip)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

- Yoko Littner over ROB (MMD Model)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

- The Vocaloids (MMD Models)

Music Hacks (All perfectly looped)
Touhou: JACKs - AILE & Tatsh
Faint Demo - Linkin Park
In the End over Butterfly - JCentavo
The Last Firstborn - Celldweller
Heian Alien (Daifuku Kagura Arrange) - Touhou
Sleepless Night of the Eastern Country - Touhou
Blue Metal Cover - Eiffel 65 and metalrr5 on Youtube
Battle Menu - Shadow the Hedgehog
Butterfly Mega Remix - Dance Dance Revolution
Never Gonna Give You Up (Blend) - JCentavo
For True Sailor Fuku (Mashup - Sonic vs. Shadow & Lucky Star) - JCentavo
Cipher Peon Battle - Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness
I Am... All Of Me (Remix) - Crush 40 / DJ PARANOiD
Rogueport - Paper Mario: TTYD
Scardonia - Celldweller
Paper Mario: TTYD Final Battle
Airplanes Ft. Eminem & Haley Williams - B.o.B.
Fukkireta - Lamaze-P / Ron
Flying High - DJ Splash
Night of Fire - Max Coveri
Nightmare - Avenged Sevenfold
Ride - The Vines
Metal Slug 4 Final Boss
Numb - Linkin Park
In The End - Linkin Park
Deep Inside Of... (Cannon's Core - Sonic) - SA2B
Won't Stop, Just Go! (Green Forest) - SA2B
Escape From The City - SA2B
Because Of You - Nickelback
Un-Gravitify - Crush 40
Never Turn Back - Crush 40
All Hail Shadow - Crush 40
Sand Ruins - Sonic Riders
New Divide (Rock Remix) - Blixx on Youtube
Halloween Theme (Metal Version)  - Jariswolf on Youtube
Beggin' - Madcon

Completed Hacks
Konata Izumi
Bleach Vs Crusade Character Pack
Nel - With a smile :)
Zelda (No jewels at all)
DD, F & G Peach

Phew, I think that's it.
Feedback is greatly appreciated :af:



Wow, I didn't think making Konata would be possible. T_T

I love your work. ;)


Married to: ... | Siblings: KingJigglypuff, Jokekid | Aunts: Claise | Uncles: Dingo, LenSho, Picano, Nasoka_Kewe, TJMS|




Nel: want.

Konata: uber want.
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Maybe this epic Konata will inspire me to make my favorite character from Lucky Star: Kagami!

But first... I really need to finish Bowletta, she's (or it's...) long overdue.

Please do Kagami :D I'll even allow you to use my Konata as a base when I'm done! Kagami's my second favorite character (Konata being my first) All you'll have to do is vertex the hair, height (since I'm actually making Konata smaller than Peach) and texture the eyes.

Btw guys there's a new preview coming really soon for Konata
The only tough part to vertex will be connecting the sleeves, but I can pull it off :P

Epic win for Konata. Konata's coming along nicely.
Every rose has its thorn just like every night has its dawn..


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Misery v05A

Quote from: BlackJax96 on February 09, 2011, 06:52:45 AM
Please do Kagami :D I'll even allow you to use my Konata as a base when I'm done! Kagami's my second favorite character (Konata being my first) All you'll have to do is vertex the hair, height (since I'm actually making Konata smaller than Peach) and texture the eyes.

Btw guys there's a new preview coming really soon for Konata
The only tough part to vertex will be connecting the sleeves, but I can pull it off :P

Ah, thank you! This just makes me look even more forward to her completion. (Plus editing Peach's hair is easy-sauce...)

I'm just happy to see some more Lucky Star representation in Brawl.



New preview up for Konata.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


All that's left is to vertex:
- The hair
- Her face
- The arms
- The sailor thingy on her chest and back (Going to be made out of the outline for the broach)

The feet, legs, hips, skirt, texture, shoulders, chest (she's now completely flat), and the ribbon in the front are all done.

I think I might move the head back just a little bit, lol.