BlackJax96's Random Thread of Modz N Stuff

Started by BlackJax96, February 06, 2011, 08:30:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.



Last I heard the hair was being patched
Every rose has its thorn just like every night has its dawn..


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Misery v05A

Yeah, I'm having a hell of a time patching the hair, skirt, and right shoulder. It's taking a long time... but I won't give up :P

I read somewhere that Peach's dress can't be vertex hacked. I call BS. I will export this skirt :notimp:

Hm... I always thought you could just make her dress transparent wherever necessary. In the spoiler is an example of what I mean:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Yeah that's what I did, but I didn't want the bumps on the side so I flattened them out. I guess if I can't patch it right, I'll just do some quick animation edits.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on March 01, 2011, 01:12:04 AM
Yeah that's what I did, but I didn't want the bumps on the side so I flattened them out. I guess if I can't patch it right, I'll just do some quick animation edits.

I just realized that's what you were doing... How silly of me!  *facepalm*

(imgur uploaded the images weird)

Yeah... here's what I've got exported, this is as close as I've gotten so far (I haven't tried to patch the arms yet though):
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


But does this not look like FREAKIN KONATA!?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


What's even better: the spikes on her hair look like that from ALL ANGLES!

I can't wait 'til these stupid patching problems are solved >:(

OMG EPICSAUCE EVERYWHERE IN THAT LAST POST!

I also can't wait for the chao!

Wow... Konata looks perfect in that second pic! Now if only those patching problems could be solved...  :D

HHHHNNNNGGGGHHHHH.

Too much awesincredibleness with Konata.
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]


Hey BLackJack...i may know someone who might help u with the model.
Or i can get whatever u have done so far and hex her skirt.


Quote from: LuckyEva on March 01, 2011, 02:59:27 AM

Hey BLackJack...i may know someone who might help u with the model.
Or i can get whatever u have done so far and hex her skirt.

Ok I'm gonna give patching one more shot for a straight dedicated hour <- it's gonna take a hella lot longer than that, hate to say it...

And yeah see what you can do

Yup i got the skirt covered bro |D
*is gonna update Moka with it later*

Also can you make a version of her with a normal mouth?


omg konata was pretty much perfect on that last post :O epicsauce indeed