BlackJax96's Random Thread of Modz N Stuff

Started by BlackJax96, February 06, 2011, 08:30:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: LuckyEva on March 01, 2011, 10:02:49 PM
Yup i got the skirt covered bro |D
*is gonna update Moka with it later*

Also can you make a version of her with a normal mouth?

Awesome and yep no problem, I'll make two versions with different mouths


Quote from: FlaminFreak on March 05, 2011, 04:20:16 AM
ai mai san sech :O ring any bells?

Nope, doesn't ring a bell o.O
Motteke Sailor Fuku lyrics? :O



Great actually, I finally got the hair exported after 16 patches! :srs:



nice...u kno what would be a great taunt for her? the dance shoe does on the street in the opening theme XD

Quote from: FlaminFreak on March 06, 2011, 05:18:57 PM
nice...u kno what would be a great taunt for her? the dance shoe does on the street in the opening theme XD

...exactly what I was thinking lol

Going to keep a eye on this. Also, looking forward to seeing more Vocaloids in brawl (as per your OP) - Rin and Luka would be great (especially Luka's tuna, maybe we could hack that to be a magikarp for the lolz).

I laughed when I saw Konata's Advanced Model Editor screenshot, she's been stabbed with a golf stick, frying pan and tennis racket! :P

Still, when it's released, you'll have a beta tester for sure.

helloooo, almost spring break XD hey black jax, when do u think you'll release konata?



Quote from: CubeBurner on March 08, 2011, 04:24:09 AM
Also, looking forward to seeing more Vocaloids in brawl (as per your OP) - Rin and Luka would be great
We need Len too. D: He could work on Peach, even, to keep the art styles similar. I made a guy body out of Peach once to test, so it's not impossible.