BlackJax96's Random Thread of Modz N Stuff

Started by BlackJax96, February 06, 2011, 08:30:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

you know what you should do BJ

Get a sepheroth model in 3DS as screenshots
And make it a hack over ike
then include a brstm of a certain song in the file download.
People will love it@! 8)






Well...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I've also ported a lot of animations over to Nel, especially obscure ones like swimming and climbing ladders, etc. I was about to bump the thread back up.

I can help patch her.
 
             

nooo knoata cannot be dead say it isnt so

Quote from: FlaminFreak on July 04, 2011, 05:48:03 AM
nooo knoata cannot be dead say it isnt so

It ain't so!




Yep, thanks to Aafyre, this project is back in the works :D

Hey DMN, when you see this, you need to fix the texture for the skirt and add the white lines to the sailor thingy around her neck. I still need to fix a few minor vertex issues too.


Quote from: BlackJax96 on July 13, 2011, 04:58:15 PM
It ain't so!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yep, thanks to Aafyre, this project is back in the works :D
awesome o.o
looks perfect  :af2:


KONATA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love you so much... seriously. I was thinking "Oh look, that guy working on the model importing stuff imported Konata. Let me check out the informa... that is a vertex?!" I am switching to maining Peach in b- just for her. I love you man, seriously.  If this could have a psa (maybe based off her moveset I saw in a Mugen video) I would die of happiness. I really can't wait for release.

Also I have a question about your converter thing (for the sake of this question let's say it's finished). Say you get Haruhi working. Would it have something like Peach's moveset, or would it require PSA/animations/etc?

Edit: Will it get a size mod to make her shorter?


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on July 14, 2011, 04:29:47 AM
KONATA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love you so much... seriously. I was thinking "Oh look, that guy working on the model importing stuff imported Konata. Let me check out the informa... that is a vertex?!" I am switching to maining Peach in b- just for her. I love you man, seriously.  If this could have a psa (maybe based off her moveset I saw in a Mugen video) I would die of happiness. I really can't wait for release.

Also I have a question about your converter thing (for the sake of this question let's say it's finished). Say you get Haruhi working. Would it have something like Peach's moveset, or would it require PSA/animations/etc?

Edit: Will it get a size mod to make her shorter?

I'm not a very good psa-er (I'm currently teaching myself so I can finish Nel), so maybe if you request a psa for her after I release her, someone will make one :)

When I import Haruhi (if I can find a decent model of her... I might have to use the parts of Haruhi from Haruhi no Gekidou), she'll require animations and a psa, but since I made the animation porter for Brawlbox, I can port over animations from ZSS or anyone else temporarily, so there won't be any T-pose.

And yeah, the download will come with a motionpac that resizes her to be shorter.
I'm leaving on vacation tomorrow, so I can't release until next week, since DMN has to fix some texture things. The model is looking perfect now though.