BlackJax96's Random Thread of Modz N Stuff

Started by BlackJax96, February 06, 2011, 08:30:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.




Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.


My birthday is in 2 days, so if you could release Konata before then I would be really, really happy. Just saying.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on July 25, 2011, 06:12:25 AM
My birthday is in 2 days, so if you could release Konata before then I would be really, really happy. Just saying.

I'm waiting on Lucky Eva to fix the texture and send it back to me, I want it released just as much as you do D:


hey black jax what are u doing after konata?? is it gonna be....YOKO??  :af: :af: :af: :af: :af: :srs: :af:

Flan! Flan!

And Konata. Pettan...
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Quote from: FlaminFreak on July 25, 2011, 07:27:39 PM
hey black jax what are u doing after konata?? is it gonna be....YOKO??  :af: :af: :af: :af: :af: :srs: :af:

lol I tried vertex hacking her over ZSS, but ZSS doesn't have enough vertices for the quality I was trying to achieve D: I'll just stick with the model import.

Here's the (predicted) order of what I'm going to be doing in the future, if I can get the model importer done:
-Release Konata vertex
-Import Flandre model for Roo (after adding the diff faces and the spear thingy to the model)
-Finish Nel, release final version
-Vertex Ayane from DOA4 over Marth
-Import Yoko over ROB, port most of ZSS's anims and psa over
-Finish Hitomi DOA4 model rip and import that

Yeah that's a hell of a lot of work to do in that list, so I'm not sure if I'll get to the rest of the stuff I'm thinking about.

I think I've hit a definite roadblock on the model rebuilder in Brawlbox that I haven't been able to fix.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on July 25, 2011, 07:49:23 PM
lol I tried vertex hacking her over ZSS, but ZSS doesn't have enough vertices for the quality I was trying to achieve D: I'll just stick with the model import.

Here's the (predicted) order of what I'm going to be doing in the future, if I can get the model importer done:
-Release Konata vertex
-Import Flandre model for Roo (after adding the diff faces and the spear thingy to the model)
-Finish Nel, release final version
-Vertex Ayane from DOA4 over Marth
-Import Yoko over ROB, port most of ZSS's anims and psa over
-Finish Hitomi DOA4 model rip and import that

Yeah that's a hell of a lot of work to do in that list, so I'm not sure if I'll get to the rest of the stuff I'm thinking about.

I think I've hit a definite roadblock on the model rebuilder in Brawlbox that I haven't been able to fix.

hm, you seem pretty busy :o I'm looking forward to your Konata hack ;p Do you have an estimate of when it is to be released? Thanks for reading, BlackJax c;

Dude...
could you add like, Alpha 152 to that list...
I'm seriously considering a psa for her over link..

Why link?

HUGE ASS psa limit + Sword Glow

Or I'll just use peach, ya know, the psa with the visible hitboxes (generally it's sword glow...) or something...

Quote from: Delsus on July 25, 2011, 08:16:47 PM
hm, you seem pretty busy :o I'm looking forward to your Konata hack ;p Do you have an estimate of when it is to be released? Thanks for reading, BlackJax c;

My estimate is... RIGHT NAO. :srs:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20957

Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on July 25, 2011, 06:12:25 AM
My birthday is in 2 days, so if you could release Konata before then I would be really, really happy. Just saying.

Happy (early) birthday.

:D

...But her arms look... weird in the first picture. I really can't put my finger on it. The third picture makes it look fine though...

AUGH. Now I have to decide which Peach slot to replace. With BrawlMasquerade hibernating indefinitely, I'm lacking slots.
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Quote from: Tempo_ on July 26, 2011, 09:31:11 PM
:D

...But her arms look... weird in the first picture. I really can't put my finger on it. The third picture makes it look fine though...

AUGH. Now I have to decide which Peach slot to replace. With BrawlMasquerade hibernating indefinitely, I'm lacking slots.

Yeah I know, the only way to fix it would be to edit the shoulders for every animation D: She looks fine when you play though, it only looks like that in the standing pose.

Well I think Peach just stands weird when she doesn't have a gigantic skirt to hold. All my Peach hacks look weird in that pose too.