BlackJax96's Random Thread of Modz N Stuff

Started by BlackJax96, February 06, 2011, 08:30:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

That's great.

One other thing. What's the MotionEtc for? The description says that it's a one slot mod. :O
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Quote from: Tempo_ on July 26, 2011, 09:44:49 PM
That's great.

One other thing. What's the MotionEtc for? The description says that it's a one slot mod. :O

It makes Konata small and keeps the other Peaches normal sized.
You know, since Konata is really short. :srs:

Quote from: Aafyre on July 26, 2011, 09:43:19 PM
Well I think Peach just stands weird when she doesn't have a gigantic skirt to hold. All my Peach hacks look weird in that pose too.

I guess that's a better explanation XD

A MotionEtc that only affects one slot?

What has the world come to.
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Quote from: Tempo_ on July 26, 2011, 09:59:25 PM
A MotionEtc that only affects one slot?

What has the world come to.

Rofl, it's not really a new thing it's been around for about a year now XD.

Either way, great job Blax~

(Yes that's my new name for you) c:

Quote from: BlackJax96 on July 26, 2011, 09:12:14 PM
My estimate is... RIGHT NAO. :srs:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20957

Happy (early) birthday.

BEST-GIFT-EVER

Thanks man! Gonna load this up in my SD card in a bit. WOOHOO!!
Again, thanks ;' I think I'm gonna get into hacking Brawl, it looks like so much fun c;

  Awesome work!,

    - Delsus

KONATA!!! And it is officially my birthday; I could not have asked for a better present. :af: Epic hack good sir.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.



Quote from: DARKSHADEDX on July 26, 2011, 10:07:05 PM
Rofl, it's not really a new thing it's been around for about a year now XD.

Either way, great job Blax~

(Yes that's my new name for you) c:

Geez, I've really been not paying attention then. :(
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Quote from: Tempo_ on July 27, 2011, 02:45:10 PM
Geez, I've really been not paying attention then. :(
There's dual slot as I like to call them, where it affects two slots differently, like Venusaur and Bulbasaur on Ivysaur, Blastoise and Wartortle on Squirtle, and Charmeleon and future Charmander on Charizard ^_^

How goes Chao?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on November 20, 2011, 03:55:03 AM
How goes Chao?

I dunno, I haven't worked on any of these projects in a while because of all the new stuff with Brawlbox.
I think I'll finish the chao when the animation porter fixes rotations so I can put 'em on Olimar.

Sweet! I really look forward to Chao :D
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.