Project .Hack// Haseo [Updated 5/17/11]

Started by Volt_Storm_7, February 08, 2011, 03:32:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Volt_Storm_7 on February 16, 2011, 09:39:14 AM
No, not you wrath, that was toward PPXexe
That doesn't make it less against the rules.
Quote from: Volt_Storm_7 on February 16, 2011, 09:39:14 AM
Sorry about that, wont happen again
Good to hear. Now that i'm here anyway, how's the progress?

February 16, 2011, 09:43:33 AM #16 Last Edit: February 16, 2011, 09:45:38 AM by Volt_Storm_7
The progress is going well. I'm going to ask the guy who making the Sora over Pit PSA how he got rid of the specials and replaced them. Also question, can you add more to the MotionEtc File then the original has or does ti need to have the exact number of animations that it came in for it to work?
I'm currently Trying to edit his AAA combo to be without the spin Attack Pit pulls off
=.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=41055.0
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Looking for animations you cannot make yourself? Come request here.


Currently Working on
- Neku Animations
- Sanji Animations
- Crystal Animations

Quote from: Volt_Storm_7 on February 16, 2011, 09:43:33 AM
The progress is going well. I'm going to ask the guy who making the Sora over Pit PSA how he got rid of the specials and replaced them. Also question, can you add more to the MotionEtc File then the original has or does ti need to have the exact number of animations that it came in for it to work?
Haha you don't have to ask me anything about animations, my knowledge there is zero. Although i could ask someone i know how that works, remind me in about 9 hours to do so. I'm at work and won't be able to ask her in 9hours XD

I'll try
XD
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=41055.0
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Looking for animations you cannot make yourself? Come request here.


Currently Working on
- Neku Animations
- Sanji Animations
- Crystal Animations

February 28, 2011, 10:00:26 AM #19 Last Edit: February 28, 2011, 10:03:00 AM by HaseoGUA
Hey Volt, I think I might have the textures. I say think because I really have no idea if I pulled the right ones XD I will add them to this post late since it is 5am or in another post if you respond to this.

And I am not sure if this counts as necro posting since I know that this is an active project and what not.

February 28, 2011, 11:44:13 AM #20 Last Edit: February 28, 2011, 11:47:23 AM by Volt_Storm_7
No, thats fine, you're my helper
I will have pictures of my progress up tommorrow
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=41055.0
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Looking for animations you cannot make yourself? Come request here.


Currently Working on
- Neku Animations
- Sanji Animations
- Crystal Animations

lol. Helper just sounds so lowly XD

All right I think these are it.
http://www.mediafire.com/?hqm4u5y2p2xqaqo
I pulled every texture I thought you might need. I also got the texture for the Twin Blades he starts with. There is also a TMP file in there. I am not sure if you need that. If not you can just delete it.

Let me know if those are the right files. If they are I can also pull the textures for his 2nd, 3rd, and Xth  form.

Why thank you
now, do you have the normal texture files for his 1st form?
I might also try to learn vertexing myself to get a different look on pit. But please, do get back to me on those 1st form textures.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=41055.0
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Looking for animations you cannot make yourself? Come request here.


Currently Working on
- Neku Animations
- Sanji Animations
- Crystal Animations

March 01, 2011, 05:33:11 AM #23 Last Edit: March 01, 2011, 06:42:07 AM by HaseoGUA
Those were the only files I found....what do you mean by normal? So I be looking for a specific file format?

Oh, no, thats fine, I got the textures now
thank you
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=41055.0
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Looking for animations you cannot make yourself? Come request here.


Currently Working on
- Neku Animations
- Sanji Animations
- Crystal Animations

Don't scare me like that XD Seriously though if you want the textures for his other form or any other character for that matter just let me know.

March 02, 2011, 09:17:27 AM #26 Last Edit: March 03, 2011, 03:15:40 AM by Volt_Storm_7
I'll do with what you gave me
its all good
I asked again how the progress of the vertex was going, no reply yet.
=.

I've also completed his running  and his side b dash animations, but I have to put a hold on the making of this, I got grounded for a few days, so it'll be a bit before I make more improvement. I can only work on it on school hours and barely any time. Give it about 4 days and I'll have the PSA 50% done
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=41055.0
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Looking for animations you cannot make yourself? Come request here.


Currently Working on
- Neku Animations
- Sanji Animations
- Crystal Animations

Sadly, I couldn't actually find the model files. That being said, I CAN find the weapon textures if needed. As well as Skeith.

No, its all good, I have the texture files and a team working on the vertex now, but thank you anyway
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=41055.0
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Looking for animations you cannot make yourself? Come request here.


Currently Working on
- Neku Animations
- Sanji Animations
- Crystal Animations

Awe-some. I could probably reconfigure the files for the Skeith Haseo (The one at the middle of Redemption, red haired white armored Haseo) if you need it.