Project .Hack// Haseo [Updated 5/17/11]

Started by Volt_Storm_7, February 08, 2011, 03:32:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

March 03, 2011, 06:44:28 AM #30 Last Edit: March 03, 2011, 04:40:47 PM by HaseoGUA
Ah that sucks Volt. I am beyond the age of grounding. Still I can't wait for this. Have you decided what the final smash will be? Cause I was thinking you might be able to do maybe two. One for Haseo and then maybe a generic Twin Blade FS. I say that because it would leave the PSA open for other Twin Blade characters like Alkaid or Kite to be requested. Maybe something to keep in mind.

Denariax would it be possible for you to find the Texture for Kite from the Original games? I popped in my disc but was only able to fine the green texture Kite. I want the texture for him after he gets the bracelet. Never mind I found it. I guess Kite was too good to be grouped with everyone else.

March 04, 2011, 01:47:32 AM #31 Last Edit: March 04, 2011, 02:22:54 AM by Volt_Storm_7
Hmm, that would be interesting, but I need to complete his moveset first before I move on to the FS. I'm now 45% complete with the animations and all I need to do is to get the fitpit.pac aligned with the animations, then I'll move on to the fs

and yes denarix, please do find those textures, I'd be nterested in making kite too after Haseo
o.o
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=41055.0
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Looking for animations you cannot make yourself? Come request here.


Currently Working on
- Neku Animations
- Sanji Animations
- Crystal Animations

Azure Flame Kite is what you found. The original Kite had no textures in the GU series.

Sadly, the IMOQ series has a separate file system. I can search for those if need be.

Nope. I used the original Dot.hack games and not the G.U. ones so I have to original Kite textures :D


Send me them, and I'll try to make him after
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=41055.0
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Looking for animations you cannot make yourself? Come request here.


Currently Working on
- Neku Animations
- Sanji Animations
- Crystal Animations

Update with video
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=41055.0
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Looking for animations you cannot make yourself? Come request here.


Currently Working on
- Neku Animations
- Sanji Animations
- Crystal Animations

Your doing good :) I don't know how to do animations at all XD keep up the good work :)
-

I'll try, I'm trying to correct his momentum on his side b in the air so it goes horizontal, not horizontal/vertical
X.
As for Animations, I'll work on the AAA Combo and Update it again when it looks completely done. I'd say, those will be done by friday? with a up B animation fix so he jumps, not jump into flying mode.
o.o
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=41055.0
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Looking for animations you cannot make yourself? Come request here.


Currently Working on
- Neku Animations
- Sanji Animations
- Crystal Animations

Nice update. Sorry I haven't been around, between work, having to share a computer and Phantasy Star Portable 2 I have been busy. But I will definately get you those Kite textures.

This has quite a bit of potential.
Looks versatile.
Can anybody make a Travis Touchdown PSA?
That'd be great :D
--------------------
Main: Cloud (haloedhero, BeyondYou)
Secondary: Geno (Shadic)
Tertiary: Ganondorf (Brawl-)

All right here are the Kite textures. However I don't think I have a weapon texture in there.
http://www.mediafire.com/?5an4pcvcd4zofc8

Thats fine, Also, I think I'll update my animations Video tommorrow if I have time
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=41055.0
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Looking for animations you cannot make yourself? Come request here.


Currently Working on
- Neku Animations
- Sanji Animations
- Crystal Animations


Well, my plan is to work on it on these cpus [school] when I have time to. I'm also going to get a job now to help repair my old cpu so it works again

=.

I'll come back with an update video when I get it back up and running
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=41055.0
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Looking for animations you cannot make yourself? Come request here.


Currently Working on
- Neku Animations
- Sanji Animations
- Crystal Animations