KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues

Started by DivineOverlord, February 09, 2011, 10:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Hackingstar on July 23, 2011, 04:19:11 PM
[quote author=Naotic link=topic=20198.msg598541#msg598541 date=1311437777]

the first thing you mentioned

"I:/private/apps/RSBE/pf/Fighter/Marth/FitMarth00.pac (This being the regular Version from the "Fly and Heaven's light Folder)
I:/private/apps/RSBE/pf/Fighter/Marth/FitMarth00.pcs
I:/private/apps/RSBE/pf/Fighter/Marth/FitMarthMotionEct.pac
I:/private/apps/RSBE/pf/system/common3.pac


that shouldn't have been renamed. the costumes are already there at the beginning spot of when you downloaded the rar archive. so in that folder "Fly and heaven's light version", you should've renamed it to "FitMarth.pac" (quotations not needed)

So it should look like [code]
I:/private/apps/RSBE/pf/Fighter/Marth/FitMarth.pac (This being the regular Version from the "Fly and Heaven's light Folder)
I:/private/apps/RSBE/pf/Fighter/Marth/FitMarth00.pac (from the root of the folder)
I:/private/apps/RSBE/pf/Fighter/Marth/FitMarth00.pcs
I:/private/apps/RSBE/pf/Fighter/Marth/FitMarthMotionEct.pac
I:/private/apps/RSBE/pf/system/common3.pac
/code]
?[/code]

Change
I:/private/apps/RSBE/pf/Fighter/Marth/FitMarth00.pac (This being the regular Version from the "Fly and Heaven's light Folder)
I:/private/apps/RSBE/pf/Fighter/Marth/FitMarth00.pcs
I:/private/apps/RSBE/pf/Fighter/Marth/FitMarthMotionEct.pac
I:/private/apps/RSBE/pf/system/common3.pac

To
I:/private/apps/RSBE/pf/Fighter/Marth/FitMarth00.pac
I:/private/apps/RSBE/pf/Fighter/Marth/FitMarth00.pcs
I:/private/apps/RSBE/pf/Fighter/Marth/FitMarthMotionEct.pac
I:/private/apps/RSBE/pf/system/common3.pac
That is IF the pac files is the vertexture, if it's the PSA then rename it to FitMarth.pac

Quote from: Naotic on July 23, 2011, 04:26:29 PM
So it should look like [code]
I:/private/apps/RSBE/pf/Fighter/Marth/FitMarth.pac (This being the regular Version from the "Fly and Heaven's light Folder)
I:/private/apps/RSBE/pf/Fighter/Marth/FitMarth00.pac (from the root of the folder)
I:/private/apps/RSBE/pf/Fighter/Marth/FitMarth00.pcs
I:/private/apps/RSBE/pf/Fighter/Marth/FitMarthMotionEct.pac
I:/private/apps/RSBE/pf/system/common3.pac
/code]
?[/code]

you got it


Quote from: Naotic on July 23, 2011, 04:31:49 PM
Thanks! Will test soon. Also, Must say this is probably the best character mod yet.
It has to be one of the most worked on PSA's if not THE most worked on xD

Yeah too bad it sucks. Trololololol.

Btw looking forward to that sound pack with the new Sawndz. New longer, hi quality sounds? Oh yes. ^^

i can't update the sfx pack till jaklub updates sawndz XD. just sayin'



Quote from: Puraidou Beoulve on July 23, 2011, 05:00:40 PM
Sephiroth should have this for a taunt not really xD

You know... I was thinking for a secret taunt... Much like Cloud's, he pulls out a fruit... A pear.

And with a voice pack, he says, "I bring you dis pear!"

lol that would be funny to see. XD


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on July 23, 2011, 05:05:46 PM
You know... I was thinking for a secret taunt... Much like Cloud's, he pulls out a fruit... A pear.

And with a voice pack, he says, "I bring you dis pear!"


lol



At Wolfric... Or Weenie... Whatever.

That is pretty much how I picture the taunt being done. :P

...

Dang... Now I actually want that taunt...
._.,