Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 [2]
Author Topic: Muramasa: The Demon Blade Kisuke v1.0 (1-30-2011) Happy birthday to me  (Read 11176 times)
Xenos
Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2011, 09:50:39 PM »

Great idea for a psa. Might have to drop Sephiroth for this.

UtakataFS by Lactis, on Flickr

drsusredfish
Mega Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #16 on: January 29, 2011, 11:00:11 PM »

yo people just leting you you know kisuke v1.0 is ready for download.

Fliptocat
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #17 on: January 29, 2011, 11:02:37 PM »

Downloading. ^_^
    I'll edit this post with feedback.

renegade109
    Mega Kitten

^main char^ for a game project I nvr finished :P

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #18 on: January 30, 2011, 08:24:49 AM »

must... download... no time to test now tho Tongue

Looks absolutely awesome right now! You're doing great with this moveset so far, keep up the good work Wink

Now I just need to pick up the pace on my very slow-moving boo project :/ (at least there is finally a boo recolor pack to go along with the moveset when it gets done XD)

Please consider getting help on some of the animations... I still don't like the spin that you took from link's up-B. it looks awkward in the air to me, lol. The other animations are very well done tho!!!

Computers will ALWAYS do what you TELL them to do, but RARELY what you WANT them to do! - My personal saying

gamer, swimmer, computer guy, trumpeteer, game programmer

raykoojo
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #19 on: January 30, 2011, 11:30:38 AM »

Happy birthday! This is really cool! I just got done playing this, are you going to continue to work on this?

drsusredfish
    Mega Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #20 on: January 30, 2011, 02:13:11 PM »

Happy birthday! This is really cool! I just got done playing this, are you going to continue to work on this?
    Of course. its going to go through the same process as my other psa's. a v1.0 for the initial move idea. v2.0 with about all the animations done, v3.0 will address most of his errors, updates after that will be tweaks.

Master_Ryuk
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #21 on: January 30, 2011, 06:02:55 PM »

Pretty good PSA, here is my opinion:
    feels good and quick, i like very much the combos he can do, and how he can switch swords at will, but i have seen some things that i dont like.
    First, the jump animation, it seems too static..., second, the white blade should have a little moar knockback, i had trouble killing people with it untill 170dmg. The green sword is perfect, has low knockback but is very fast, withouth being extremely spamable. The purple sword is ok, but i thing you should add it something.
    Other thing i dont like very much is his speed, it should increase-decrease with the sword changes.
    I am not saying i dont like it, just posting my opinion.

drsusredfish
    Mega Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #22 on: January 31, 2011, 12:30:38 AM »

Pretty good PSA, here is my opinion:
    feels good and quick, i like very much the combos he can do, and how he can switch swords at will, but i have seen some things that i dont like.
    First, the jump animation, it seems too static..., second, the white blade should have a little moar knockback, i had trouble killing people with it untill 170dmg. The green sword is perfect, has low knockback but is very fast, withouth being extremely spamable. The purple sword is ok, but i thing you should add it something.
    Other thing i dont like very much is his speed, it should increase-decrease with the sword changes.
    I am not saying i dont like it, just posting my opinion.
    thanks. your opinions are valuable to me. Feed back and criticism's are necessary for a good psa. v1.0's main purpose was to get the main idea of the psa into the game. Basically the psa work was my main focus in this version so i didn't work as hard as i should've on the animations.
    You're having trouble kOing with the white blade? all of the white blades air attacks, except D-air, can KO pretty easily with the correct timing. His swords do have different end lag speeds but all their start up times are about the same so i see what you mean.
    thanks again

Master_Ryuk
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #23 on: January 31, 2011, 12:57:17 AM »

I mean the running speed, it will be easier to make combos (and look better) if you increase his running speed in the green sword mode.

drsusredfish
    Mega Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #24 on: January 31, 2011, 09:25:27 AM »

I mean the running speed, it will be easier to make combos (and look better) if you increase his running speed in the green sword mode.
    i don't think any one knows how to change running speed on character in mid battle yet. But if i find a way i'll do that.

Master_Ryuk
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #25 on: January 31, 2011, 05:26:28 PM »

Just wondering, what is the stage you are using in the vid?

drsusredfish
    Mega Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #26 on: January 31, 2011, 09:24:35 PM »

Just wondering, what is the stage you are using in the vid?
    i don't even remember. Its in the brawl vault though go find it. Just a warning the right side of the stage makes you fall into blackness if you go far enough to the right and there is an invisible platform under the stage. It may be the .rel file i used but thats what it does in my game.

Wasabi_Skillz
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #27 on: February 09, 2011, 09:03:36 PM »

Hahahaha wow. i was testing this out as marth fighting a computer marth.

he made meat sauce out of me. awesome psa. definitely worth the download!

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

Guy: Go fourth and Brawl! Lee: Yes Guy Sensei!

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #28 on: February 10, 2011, 07:05:43 PM »

Hey, if I made a video of what the animations looked like, do you think you could do some staff animations for Fox? (it's for my Krystal PSA...over fox lol) I can make a pretty good video, to show the animations I'd like, but I need to  know if you'd be interested first.

On a side note, you won't need to animate the staff itself, since it replaces fox's blaster, all you need to do is animate fox himself. I only need animations for the ground A's, A combo, down smash, and specials. No aireal variants for the specials will be needed.

Keep  in mind that all the animations are actually fairly easy, but lets just say my animating skills are... lacking lol.

Pages:  1 [2]
    Print
    Jump to: