For everything Sonic related...

Started by theBlueWind, February 12, 2011, 06:13:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

February 12, 2011, 06:13:00 PM Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 01:54:11 PM by theBlueWind
Put up all your Sonic CSPs here.

I'll contribute my own.

Just trying to capture his pose from Shadow the Hedgehog on this one.


Seriously outdated signature :p
______________________________

Taking BRSTM requests


February 12, 2011, 11:28:21 PM #2 Last Edit: February 19, 2011, 06:52:52 AM by Sorceress
Merlina The Wizard from Sonic and The Black Knight
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿


Sonic




....That's all I have....
*cries*
:rage: ME NEED TO PLAY SSBB HAX BEFORE MY BROTHERS DESTROY THE WORLD AND ME GET SPANKY SPANKY BY MOMMY

You ---> :patrick:


February 17, 2011, 02:18:33 AM #6 Last Edit: February 17, 2011, 02:22:09 AM by renkaken
Quote from: Avascar on February 17, 2011, 02:10:40 AM
Sonic




....That's all I have....
*cries*
'
Don't spam
http://s861.photobucket.com/albums/ab174/renkaken/broul/CSP/Sonic%20CSP/
I still don't get the point of this topc

February 17, 2011, 02:27:34 AM #7 Last Edit: February 17, 2011, 02:29:18 AM by Sorceress
Quote from: renkaken on February 17, 2011, 02:18:33 AM
I still don't get the point of this topc
I think it is for people who want a CSP from Sonic Series so if anybody wants one they can search here.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

I wasen't spamming.


I was being emotional.
:rage: ME NEED TO PLAY SSBB HAX BEFORE MY BROTHERS DESTROY THE WORLD AND ME GET SPANKY SPANKY BY MOMMY

You ---> :patrick:


could i have some help in replacing sonics portrait with shadow intirely. ive got shadows textures, moveset and even icons in battle but sonics face appears in the character selection screen.

can anyone make this quick and simple and send me a file of that?

Quote from: Deadman316316 on February 21, 2011, 08:12:46 PM
could i have some help in replacing sonics portrait with shadow intirely. ive got shadows textures, moveset and even icons in battle but sonics face appears in the character selection screen.

can anyone make this quick and simple and send me a file of that?

You are using the common5.pac right?


Seriously outdated signature :p
______________________________

Taking BRSTM requests

Quote from: theBlueWind on March 24, 2012, 02:58:48 PM
You are using the common5.pac right?
Sir, the last post is from over a year ago...


Well I'm slow :p


Seriously outdated signature :p
______________________________

Taking BRSTM requests

i'll say, like a snail with a limp
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.