Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 46 47 48 [49]
Author Topic: Reaver Industry [SFX Hack Emporium] The road ahead was grilled chicken... Yum.  (Read 224386 times)
Shun_One
Lol Kitten

• Awards >9000 Star Hacker Smash 3 Team Pin Collector

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #720 on: May 29, 2013, 10:01:09 PM »

I just realized that you didn't upload Roy's .pac file. The link goes to the .sawnd instead. No harm done, thought I'd let you know ASAP.

I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Reaver Ind.
    Lol Kitten

*BURP!* Don't ask me why my restaurant aint workn

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Ninja Famous Hacker

« Reply #721 on: May 29, 2013, 10:50:03 PM »

Ah hell!..........

I fixed it now, I probably forgot what I was doing while rearranging the OP.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ra172ckv0zjtmfj/FitRoy(PM)_Jiggz.pac

wbuckner111
    Newbie Kitten

ALL OF THE MEDICS

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #722 on: June 04, 2013, 01:19:21 PM »

I'd absolutely love to see A melee Pichu over Pikachu mod :0

Im that one guy with a HUGE obsession for Shaymins

Reaver Ind.
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #723 on: June 04, 2013, 03:44:37 PM »

KTH has already made A Pichu voice for Pikachu.  If the link is broken then ask if it can be reuploaded either from him or someone else who has the Pichu sfx already before the link became bad.

I see no point in approaching this since it would relatively end with the same results and sounds.

AnImAiNe
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #724 on: June 11, 2013, 10:16:16 PM »

grand adventure style
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOz9WOyJXaU
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b00Mylks3T8

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Reaver Ind.
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #725 on: June 12, 2013, 05:38:56 AM »

One Piece Onepy Berry Match has all of the One Piece Grand battle that we all know of as exclusive card arcade games only in Japan.  As much as I love the Grand Battle and wish for more of the same, I find it all to depressing and try to distance myself from videos like those, it makes me a sad panda. 

The only way that people would be able to have such models is if the games data became leaked, someone was sly enough to waltz in and use some sort of tech to rip it right out of the arcade, or just go the other route and try to recreate the models.

But the 3DS One Piece Unlimited World Red seems fun, I'll get that even if it'll probably only be Japanese dub and english subtitles only.  I just hope it come over seas though, we didn't get any other unlimited cruise games.

Reaver Ind.
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #726 on: July 16, 2013, 04:08:15 AM »

I will now update with some news.  job search still sucks, fell into a depression, can't afford to get back into college, same stuff as always.  But now I'm having problems with mediafire.

MediaFire decided to give me several strikes on two of my Peach vertex & texture hacks.  I have decided to make or more like use my forgotten dropbox account for these two hacks, and I will most likely use this to upload everything else.

Edit: Its been a good 3 hours and I finally got what I just type for the title of the topic.  MF was supposed to mean MediaFire, but it came off as the two worded swear word. lol

I apologize and I'll make sure not to do this in the future in other posts.

maybe....

IMPORTANT

Opening Post *special notice edited to reflect recent post

Here is the current situation of my hacks.  All hacks will be cancelled in the cloud until I can figure out someway to help with my parents and my brothers through our financial crisis.  I have been ranting for I don't know how long or to how many people who PM me here, so they know how many times I've said job hunting and being out of school sucks, and I'm sorry for putting everyone through that.  But please try and bear with it one more time.

So because of that, Our family was living off of both parent's disability checks they had gotten from being injured on their jobs in the past and was given these checks at the end of every month, but my fathers was cut off from it and my mother had just been cut off because the doctor the company told her to see wasn't comfortable in signing the paper.

And so adding the bad job hunting results, not being able to afford school and we are left with no form of income from anyone in the house.  We tried asking help from other family members, but these are those type of family members that would come for help and stuff but would give nothing in return, or steal from you.

One thing we kept doing was to keep pulling overdrafts from our bank accounts paying off everyone else's bank account to keep them from closing, but this relied on either college refund or the disability check for a bail out.  There is something else dealing with injury in the family but that wont come fast enough.

And the family house is but one payment away from getting a foreclosure notice and we've had to many close calls with the people from the bank on this matter and they love to harass our family with early notices and angry threats of early foreclosing.

Edit:I want to keep some of my files just in case things turn good again, but I'm going to need to put on hold or finish quickly any other project that I have involved my self in.  Because now my family is in a desperate situation for some financial relief. Sad

Here is a list of projects that I'm currently involved with:

Sanji PSA sfx
    Evil Ryu PSA sfx
    Luffy PSA sfx

Additional voice actor projects
    Bomberman
    Mother 3: Claus
    Rockman Volnutt / Megaman Trigger ENG

Edit: Well there is some sign of relief, but its all on chance, so what ever it is that needs to be done I'll speed [censored] up.
    « Last Edit: July 21, 2013, 06:08:24 PM by Reaver Ind. » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 46 47 48 [49]
    Print
    Jump to: