Valkyrie Profile: Freya----for Valkyrie Profile Fans...I <3 Freya =]

Started by DivineOverlord, February 27, 2011, 12:39:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

well do it over Link, and we'll see how we can fix it over Toonlink.

and if a link vs Toonlink
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: Omega Phazon Samus on February 27, 2011, 04:13:59 PM
well do it over Link, and we'll see how we can fix it over Toonlink.

and if a link vs Toonlink

yup. that'll work....it'll turn out good since I'm very familar with lenneth valkyrie ;D
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


THIS LOOKS AWESOME!!!, just one question: can you do something for transform into sheik? D:




- UPDATE: I HAVE REDUCED THE FILE SIZE OF THE MOTION FILE. IT SHOULD WORK FOR DOLPHIN USERS NOW.   Btw, the previous motion file was the correct one. I have no idea why it didn't work for some users before. I'm guessing its because your not using Gecko to hack. If it still doesn't work for you, then there's nothing else I can do because I cannot reduce the motion file size anymore. Therefore, further reports will be ignored because it does work for every Gecko user. Yet, I can try to reduce the motion file just a tiny bit more.  :catgirl: :nazo:


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTkJrAcdk-0
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


This looks pretty awesome, but unfortunately I can't find any Sheiks without the transforming move. It'd be great if you could map the transform to like, the side taunt or do something to make a second version, I just don't want to have someone end up using Sheik, transforming and then being unable to go back.

Quote from: secretchaos1 on March 12, 2011, 11:07:01 PM
This looks pretty awesome, but unfortunately I can't find any Sheiks without the transforming move. It'd be great if you could map the transform to like, the side taunt or do something to make a second version, I just don't want to have someone end up using Sheik, transforming and then being unable to go back.

you see, but the problem with that is that it can cause the game to freeze if your transforming back and forth...but here is a simple Sheik PSA that doesn't allow her to transform.

http://www.mediafire.com/?6tlbrm9l82w9v7v
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on March 12, 2011, 11:41:49 PM
Quote from: secretchaos1 on March 12, 2011, 11:07:01 PM
This looks pretty awesome, but unfortunately I can't find any Sheiks without the transforming move. It'd be great if you could map the transform to like, the side taunt or do something to make a second version, I just don't want to have someone end up using Sheik, transforming and then being unable to go back.

you see, but the problem with that is that it can cause the game to freeze if your transforming back and forth...but here is a simple Sheik PSA that doesn't allow her to transform.

http://www.mediafire.com/?6tlbrm9l82w9v7v
Would it be simple enough for me to copy/paste the removed transformation into the Echo Blade Sheik psa? I just want Sheik to still be unique and worth using opposed to Zelda XD

Quote from: secretchaos1 on March 13, 2011, 12:18:18 AM
Quote from: DivineOverlord on March 12, 2011, 11:41:49 PM
Quote from: secretchaos1 on March 12, 2011, 11:07:01 PM
This looks pretty awesome, but unfortunately I can't find any Sheiks without the transforming move. It'd be great if you could map the transform to like, the side taunt or do something to make a second version, I just don't want to have someone end up using Sheik, transforming and then being unable to go back.

you see, but the problem with that is that it can cause the game to freeze if your transforming back and forth...but here is a simple Sheik PSA that doesn't allow her to transform.

http://www.mediafire.com/?6tlbrm9l82w9v7v
Would it be simple enough for me to copy/paste the removed transformation into the Echo Blade Sheik psa? I just want Sheik to still be unique and worth using opposed to Zelda XD

yup, its in the specials tab, and the down special subaction. if you copy everything exactly right, then it will work fine. Let me know if it doesn't XD
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Awesome, thank you so much for your help then. I'll get back to your thread for feedback on Freya later =3 Gonna start with the balanced version, then work my way up if I feel it'll be fine with the other movesets I'm using.