Guamboy27's Portraits (9?? Total!) Backdrop CSPs!? *Requests Open*

Started by Guamboy27, March 13, 2011, 06:11:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Which do you prefer to use?

Perfect CSP's
Different Dynamic Poses

Vaati
Imp Midna
Groose
Regular Ness
Regular Jigglypuff


Just wanted to drop by and say that the requests should be done later today. I've been having trouble with some stubborn Trojan viruses and haven't had a chance to get them done.  But the problem's resolved and my computer should be fine.

i gotta say the backdrop CSPs are great and awesome, u plan on making the standard brawl characters???

As promised.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Colter on February 05, 2012, 07:54:12 AM
Regular Jigglypuff
I'll get to that eventually, but I have yet to decide on a suitable pose for her.
Quote from: jokekid on February 11, 2012, 10:20:13 PM
i gotta say the backdrop CSPs are great and awesome, u plan on making the standard brawl characters???
I haven't thought about it much. Maybe in the future.

phoenix looks a bit weird, other than that they all look fan-[censored]ing-tastic

Quote from: jokekid on February 12, 2012, 11:29:16 AM
phoenix looks a bit weird, other than that they all look fan-[censored]-tastic
Thanks. I should probably go back and edit his face some time.



Demopan is AWESOME! I LOVE the glow in the bp! :happy:
I'm back after a long while.

haunter looks epic xD

here are two/three requests if possible do csp,bp ans stock icon

leon
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24228

krystal
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25069

scizor could you do only bp and stock icons for this 4 scizor recolours? normal,shiny,yellow and black? no csp needed since it includes them
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/images/link.png
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Could you make in game and out of game CSPs and BPs for Tommopuppy's Spike? (mlp: fim)
I'm back after a long while.

Could you make me a CSP for the Pokemon Trainer's Pokemon with him? Like, without the Pokemon Single Engine? Basically, with the white glow? Here are the links, it's Gold, with Totodile, Bayleef and Typhlosion ;)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11075
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11089
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11055
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12029

Thank You!


Here is my request, Zitz from Battletoads. I just want the CSP but feel free to do the BP if you'd like for others.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14294
and Baby Drago Lucas
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17965
"Cover thyself in darkness, for you shalt tremble and wake."