KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 18, 2011, 08:23:50 PM
I'll be making a revamp of Scyther, and I'll be sure to add a glide feature to him.
doesnt he already glide abit when we continuos press the jump button?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on July 18, 2011, 08:53:22 PM
doesnt he already glide abit when we continuos press the jump button?
Oh yea, I forgot. He glides when the Jump button is held, not pressed.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 18, 2011, 09:52:56 PM
Oh yea, I forgot. He glides when the Jump button is held, not pressed.
and works and its preety useful like i said only  needs new specials and better A hit% and knockback
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on July 18, 2011, 10:25:40 PM
and works and its preety useful like i said only  needs new specials and better A hit% and knockback
Yea, I'm definitely going to change the Specials. That I can assure you. :)
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

so are you no longer doing the bowser hack

Quote from: keepitreal on July 19, 2011, 12:26:24 AM
so are you no longer doing the bowser hack
No, I'm still doing it. Right now Velen and I are working on animations.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

KJP, I suggest we show some BBox Previews of the animations somehow, or show an ingame preview once we get more animations done.

Just don't get too far ahead of me, I want to make a large contribution to this hack. =D

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on July 19, 2011, 01:23:26 AM
KJP, I suggest we show some BBox Previews of the animations somehow, or show an ingame preview once we get more animations done.

Just don't get too far ahead of me, I want to make a large contribution to this hack. =D
Maybe the preview could be shown after we get the A moves done?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 19, 2011, 01:25:50 AM
Maybe the preview could be shown after we get the A moves done?

Good idea.

So what have you done today?

Unfortunately I didn't do anything animation-wise today, and tomorrow is my birthday, but I can get some work done if I can get the U-Tilt to click.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on July 19, 2011, 01:38:35 AM
Good idea.

So what have you done today?

Unfortunately I didn't do anything animation-wise today, and tomorrow is my birthday, but I can get some work done if I can get the U-Tilt to click.
o.o Tomorrow is your birthday!?
...
I haven't really done any animating since our last MSN chat. ^_^"
I have been busy with rl stuff and it's about to get even busier because I got to go to a job tomorrow.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 19, 2011, 01:42:20 AM
o.o Tomorrow is your birthday!?
...
I haven't really done any animating since our last MSN chat. ^_^"
I have been busy with rl stuff and it's about to get even busier because I got to go to a job tomorrow.

Oh, okay. o.o

I'll also see about getting Royal Crusher done, though I dunno how I am gonna make the charge animation shake as if his body is filling up with tension.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

*is still available to animate...


Vee and Random's Bucketson | Happily married to Velen
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Tumblr!

kinjiglypuff im just asking a favor when you have the time  dont need to rush it right away but there is a mewtwo port over DK(mewtwo over DK V2) and the only thing it really needs is fake projectyle as an N-B and  working teleport as Up B the rest work perfectly i know sometime ago you wanted to do a mewtwo psa maybe if you fix the port over DK then if you ever want to make your own mewtwo psa you could do it over him xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: ClockTower on July 19, 2011, 02:18:26 AM
*is still available to animate...

If you don't mind me asking, Clock. Can I see an example of one of your animations?

If you're interested in animating the PSA, I would love to see what you'll bring to the table animation-wise.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

July 19, 2011, 06:50:13 AM #1109 Last Edit: July 19, 2011, 06:57:38 AM by SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n
Happy birthday Velen :happy: