KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

It's been a crazy few years since I last posted in these forums at all. Though depending on how many people are still here, even if lurking and/or barely active, I may consider completely overhauling the OP to this thread to include the recent things I've been up to.

I tend to keep my updates to my Twitter and Discord, as that's where people tend to be now these days. Though as I mentioned earlier, if there's enough people still here, I'll do what I can to keep this thread updated more frequently.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Please do update, the lack of activity is a self-fulfilling loop
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]