KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 76 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

I honestly wouldn't side with the two modes and Illusion as I was hoping for a balanced PSA that fits in with the other characters.

Quote from: xZedkiel on March 23, 2011, 08:41:34 PM
I honestly wouldn't side with the two modes and Illusion as I was hoping for a balanced PSA that fits in with the other characters.
I wouldn't want to do a second mode (no offense to Plak). And I'm making both versions.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on March 23, 2011, 08:46:35 PM
Quote from: xZedkiel on March 23, 2011, 08:41:34 PM
I honestly wouldn't side with the two modes and Illusion as I was hoping for a balanced PSA that fits in with the other characters.
I wouldn't want to do a second mode (no offense to Plak). And I'm making both versions.
I don't mean balanced as in not overpowered, I meant it as in balanced gameplay that fits in as if it came with the game. But thats good.

http://www.psypokes.com/dex/psydex/571/all

This has a list of every move a Zoroark can learn (naturally, tm/hm and egg moves)

Well that's if you are planning to stick with it's original moves for your psa
It's impossible to rush perfection, but you can still pressure it.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Kyoufu wo oshiete yarou! - I will teach you fear now
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


O o         
/¯/________________________/
{ BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGHHH!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\

I'm actually curious about how this will turn out.

Hoping Ichigo will be next after Zoroark...damn I need to start coming back here often again.

Real men use Peach

probably not possible but can you port over kirby's copy ability but instead of him getting a hat he becomes the model of that character (sounds like alot of work -_-)

Quote from: Kumari sai on March 24, 2011, 04:24:49 AM
probably not possible but can you port over kirby's copy ability but instead of him getting a hat he becomes the model of that character (sounds like alot of work -_-)
Currently not possible, and if it were, you'd have to be crazy to port 40 models.

Hmm.... I have a crazy idea for the side special.... U-Turn.

Basically, when you use it, Zoroark will launch forward and do damage, but after, you could press B again during the attack, and Zoroark would turn and launch back.

It could be used to get back onto the stage, attack your opponent and then make a quick get away, or even edge guard with less chance of falling to your doom.

What do you think?

Quote from: Adirondack Hellsing on March 24, 2011, 08:03:06 PM
Hmm.... I have a crazy idea for the side special.... U-Turn.

Basically, when you use it, Zoroark will launch forward and do damage, but after, you could press B again during the attack, and Zoroark would turn and launch back.

It could be used to get back onto the stage, attack your opponent and then make a quick get away, or even edge guard with less chance of falling to your doom.

What do you think?
That would be pretty neat, I'll try it.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: Adirondack Hellsing on March 24, 2011, 08:03:06 PM
Hmm.... I have a crazy idea for the side special.... U-Turn.

Basically, when you use it, Zoroark will launch forward and do damage, but after, you could press B again during the attack, and Zoroark would turn and launch back.

It could be used to get back onto the stage, attack your opponent and then make a quick get away, or even edge guard with less chance of falling to your doom.

What do you think?

I was thinking that Zoroark should have U-Turn, as it starts with it. I like that idea.

Do you have a B move? If not zozark learns incenerate...
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12143.0

ya want extra moves on ya psa check out my tutorial.

Best used with riivolution.

Quote from: ADJSonic on March 26, 2011, 09:52:20 PM
Do you have a B move? If not zozark learns incenerate...
My B-Move Idea is Shadow Claw.
,,
I gotta Update the OP
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Neutral Air: Fury swipes..

Claws quickly downward with a sudden bit of upwards momentum...Then fall back to where he was quickly and repeats... Hold the A button to continue clawing...  In balanced version he cannot move left or right. 2% per swipe.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12143.0

ya want extra moves on ya psa check out my tutorial.

Best used with riivolution.

Quote from: ADJSonic on March 27, 2011, 02:06:10 AM
Neutral Air: Fury swipes..

Claws quickly downward with a sudden bit of upwards momentum...Then fall back to where he was quickly and repeats... Hold the A button to continue clawing...  In balanced version he cannot move left or right. 2% per swipe.
I was actually thinking of having Fury Swipes as its Forward throw.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

So, what fighting style is Zoroark gonna have? Any particular use for it, or just all-purpose?