KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on February 18, 2012, 07:46:43 PM
Bad news...I can't seem to find the Sub Routine in which the peanut collision is in. I'm just going to have to make a false projectile for Psychic Knife.

which means it will be portable, considering u dont use any articles
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hey sorry for the off-topicness but is there anywhere that has the moves list for your scizor PSA? I noticed it wasn't on the OP
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: lYIaXeD OuT on February 20, 2012, 02:39:48 AM
Hey sorry for the off-topicness but is there anywhere that has the moves list for your scizor PSA? I noticed it wasn't on the OP
It's alright. But I don't think I have put up a moveset description for Scizor yet. But I'll do it eventually.
...
And there is going to be a delay with the Silver video preview.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

how long will this delay last?


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

Quote from: MandoWolfe on February 20, 2012, 02:48:10 AMhow long will this delay last?
I don't know. I want to get the air attacks done and some GFX fixes first.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

well better to preview it with more then right away. :D good luck with it.


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

*Comes in, see's it's not on the first page.*

*Does him a favor and bumps it.*

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on February 23, 2012, 12:15:46 AM*Comes in, see's it's not on the first page.* *Does him a favor and bumps it.*
o.o
I never noticed. Thanks Velen. =D
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

hows Silver coming along?


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

Quote from: MandoWolfe on February 23, 2012, 04:50:59 AMhows Silver coming along?
To be honest, not much. Just a few animation touch ups. :/
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: Discord on February 23, 2012, 02:48:38 PM
To be honest, not much. Just a few animation touch ups. :/
great to hear ;) can't wait to port/Play as him

Quote from: SouthCraft on February 23, 2012, 09:10:43 PM
great to hear ;) can't wait to port/Play as him
I think he means all he's done is some touch-ups, not that all he needs is some touch-ups..

>.>
<.<
I got the PSA, GFX, SFX, and rumble of all the moves done except two throws, 3 Specials, and the Final Smash. I hope I'll be able to get the unfinished moves done.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

oh that's awesome. :D at least it's getting close now. is it that your out of ideas for those? or just havent gotten around to it yet?


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

Quote from: MandoWolfe on February 24, 2012, 03:21:00 PMoh that's awesome. :D at least it's getting close now. is it that your out of ideas for those? or just havent gotten around to it yet?
I haven't gotten to them yet. I've been too focused with getting the other moves done.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]