KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

ask someone to make a code for yoshi to use GBowser's soundbank...
also u'll have to check out for GBowser's IDs in his PSA...

change teh sound id's in spsa, and i will make you the code
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

does anyone here know how to rip sounds off the brsar? so that way i can take Giga B's sounds and just replace all of Yoshis for the Riivolution users.


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

>.>
<.<
I think I might be ready to release T-Rex and Silver, but I need a few experienced testers to judge them before I do so.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

i would test t rex but even if you sended him to me i would only be able to test it tomorow its really late here past 2am  need some sleep time xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

i could test silver if you want
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

and i could test t-rex
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

T-rex is over Yoshi right?... hmm well i could give it a shot... now that im no longer busy with any college classes, im free to test and give feedback asap..


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

Alright. Here are the attacks for Silver and T-Rex

Silver The Hedgehog
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


T-Rex
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

sounds neat... and i really like what you did with both of them... Silver's pretty interesting with a whole new moveset now. :) and Even the T-Rex sounds like he'll be a better boss then.... well the other bosses. XD


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

How big is the T-Rex character, im curious.
Thundaga_T2 & AwesomeCasey795
Check out our music request thread here

lol i could test him now if you'd like. :p im bored out of my mind right now.


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

I can test Silver if needed. I got told that i give great feedback!

Neutral Air: None
Up Air: None

so t rex doesnt have an neutral aerial or up aerial? thats wierd on the previews i think i saw atleast an up aerial
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Can not wait for the T rex love the down throw so dang funny