KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

I remember you saying you wanted a Predator import...





Quote from: KTH on April 13, 2012, 09:58:12 PM
That model from who games?
Quote from: Nanobuds on April 13, 2012, 09:58:57 PM
No Idea... I got it form Beyond
looks to be from alien vs predator 3(either from ps3/xbox360 or pc most likely pc)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Nanobuds on April 13, 2012, 09:49:10 PM
I remember you saying you wanted a Predator import...



:happy: Yesh! The arms and legs look well rigged. Are you going to rig the fingers?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

of course. They wont be perfect... there are only like 10 verts per-finger  :-\

but i'll try my best

Quote from: Nanobuds on April 13, 2012, 10:24:18 PM
of course. They wont be perfect... there are only like 10 verts per-finger  :-\

but i'll try my best
Alright. And did you say that you would also rig Xenomorph?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

>.>
<.<
Preview...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'm aiming at a cunning pose. And this is not a one slot rig. :/
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 13, 2012, 11:29:11 PM
>.>
<.<
Preview...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'm aiming at a cunning pose. And this is not a one slot rig. :/
raptor would be  really good to be one slot isnt there a chance to rigg it one slot? does yoshy looks really wierd like he did over t rex? i saw it in bb :p
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


so kjp what is your priorities right now? velociraptor,finish vegeta, predator?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

5 bucks says its not Vegeta

:af:
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Carnage on April 15, 2012, 12:07:53 AM
so kjp what is your priorities right now? velociraptor,finish vegeta, predator?
Raptor right now, due to the fact that I still haven't received the Vegeta files yet.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: Carnage on April 15, 2012, 12:07:53 AM
so kjp what is your priorities right now? velociraptor,finish vegeta, predator?
i have not been home in afew days so was not able to send vegeta to KJP
but if KJP still got time and then i finish the animations for the GFX on finalflash/galick gun so KJP can finish the rest
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 15, 2012, 01:24:40 AM
Raptor right now, due to the fact that I still haven't received the Vegeta files yet.
will it also be over yoshi?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.