KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 79 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: supermow38 on May 03, 2012, 08:08:58 AM
are you still working on the vegeta psa
. . .

Don't start spamming me with that crap. :srs:
MarioDK still has yet to send me the Vegeta files, so I cannot do any work at the moment. -.-

Quote from: gamma kid on May 03, 2012, 09:30:38 AM
try reducing the texture's size to 1024, thats the normal size for a big map...
I reduced the texture to much lower than that, and the file size is still too big to be used as an external GFX. :/

Quote from: Carnage on May 02, 2012, 10:50:32 PM
maybe you can ask nano to rigg the weapons with the lowest filesize possible also maybe make alternate predator masks? i know the game has like 3 if i recall correctly
I'm sure he has his own projects to tend to.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 03, 2012, 09:48:24 AM
. . .

Don't start spamming me with that crap. :srs:
MarioDK still has yet to send me the Vegeta files, so I cannot do any work at the moment. -.-
I reduced the texture to much lower than that, and the file size is still too big to be used as an external GFX. :/
I'm sure he has his own projects to tend to.
just said nano since he was the one that rigged predator  but its a shame predator weapons have a huge filesize
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 03, 2012, 09:48:24 AM
. . .

Don't start spamming me with that crap. :srs:
MarioDK still has yet to send me the Vegeta files, so I cannot do any work at the moment.
im sorry for that but i finnaly got time to finish the A+B moves all i just needing is 2x GFXs recoloured (by hex not with blackjax´s brawlbox or with texture)and so its ready
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I can fix the weapons... it shouldnt take long. I can have them to you by tomorrow night

May 04, 2012, 10:08:13 PM #3259 Last Edit: May 04, 2012, 10:12:23 PM by KingJigglypuff
Quote from: Nanobuds on May 04, 2012, 09:58:16 PM
I can fix the weapons... it shouldnt take long. I can have them to you by tomorrow night
Oh. o.o Alright. I'll send you the models and textures. Thanks.

Would you like the original bones with the model? Or just the model in .obj?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

May 06, 2012, 06:37:44 PM #3260 Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 06:46:41 PM by Tormod
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 25, 2012, 08:24:32 PM
>.>
<.<
I don't think that I can finish raptor. Mainly due to file size issues of the Motion pac.
I'm postponing Raptor progress until a later time. I'm actually going to take a break.

Let me know if you want help with that, I've got a few tricks for significantly reducing motion file sizes. I could also help animate if you wanted. I was lookin forward to seeing this one.
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

Quote from: Tormod on May 06, 2012, 06:37:44 PM
Let me know if you want help with that, I've got a few tricks for significantly reducing motion file sizes. I could also help animate if you wanted. I was lookin forward to seeing this one.
o.o I would absolutely love that. Would you like me to send you the files now?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 06, 2012, 06:39:29 PM
o.o I would absolutely love that. Would you like me to send you the files now?
Yes  :kdance:
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

Yay that sounds awesome! Raptor is getting continued? :D
You Never Know!

Quote from: zutox on May 06, 2012, 07:21:54 PM
Yay that sounds awesome! Raptor is getting continued? :D
Hopefully, it will.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: zutox on May 06, 2012, 07:21:54 PM
Yay that sounds awesome! Raptor is getting continued? :D
i hope so too xD same for predator since raptor has motionetc too big and predator needs rigged weapons two of my fav upcoming psas are stalled right now unfortunelly i hope those 2 get a solution xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 06, 2012, 07:24:39 PM
Hopefully, it will.
No worries, it definitely will. I've successfully reduced the motion files size from 3383 Kb down to 2435 Kb, which leaves plenty of room. I'm just playing with animations now.
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

Quote from: Tormod on May 08, 2012, 03:56:55 AM
No worries, it definitely will. I've successfully reduced the motion files size from 3383 Kb down to 2435 Kb, which leaves plenty of room. I'm just playing with animations now.
that is what i call redution :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Tormod on May 08, 2012, 03:56:55 AM
No worries, it definitely will. I've successfully reduced the motion files size from 3383 Kb down to 2435 Kb, which leaves plenty of room. I'm just playing with animations now.

Wow Ô..Ô
You Never Know!

Guessing that's because none of the animations were cleaned?  Or only a handful were?