KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 05, 2012, 08:41:48 PM
In a way, yes. But I just found a solution. I went ahead and did some bone tree editing to match my character's TransN, XRotN, YRotN, and HipN bone IDs to Diddy Kong's. And it works. The ice rotates with the body.

I think you misunderstood my question, but you seem to have found a solution anyway.

I was meaning to say "If you left the XRotN bone alone, what crazy stuff will happen?"
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

December 05, 2012, 08:59:51 PM #4141 Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 12:54:07 AM by KingJigglypuff
Quote from: BuckWild on December 05, 2012, 08:50:35 PMI was meaning to say "If you left the XRotN bone alone, what crazy stuff will happen?"
Oh. It sometimes varies to odd rotations to the character being in the ground.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Bleh. It was tempting me to make a double post to update.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

December 06, 2012, 12:59:30 AM #4143 Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 01:00:30 AM by Gumdramon
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 06, 2012, 12:53:24 AM
Bleh. It was tempting me to make a double post to update.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

*1 Bermy was made extremely happy by this preview

Yay! VeeVee! That pose looks great, gives me the nostalgia chills of DRA2. =D

Quote from: Gumdramon on December 06, 2012, 12:59:30 AM
*1 Bermy was made extremely happy by this preview

Yay! VeeVee! That pose looks great, gives me the nostalgia chills of DRA2. =D
Thanks. =P

And that was the pose I was aiming for. I might need to touch it up a little though.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 06, 2012, 01:01:15 AM
Thanks. =P

And that was the pose I was aiming for. I might need to touch it up a little though.
Me gusta.
I anxiously await the finished product! I hope his rig doesn't give you anymore trouble. xD

Quote from: Gumdramon on December 06, 2012, 01:45:08 AM
Me gusta.
I anxiously await the finished product! I hope his rig doesn't give you anymore trouble. xD
Hopefully, it shouldn't. xD
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 06, 2012, 02:01:57 AM
Hopefully, it shouldn't. xD
Alrighty, and I'll continue looking over his eye textures to see if I can get them all in without errors.

will veemon digivold at any point on the moveset?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on December 06, 2012, 11:32:05 AM
will veemon digivold at any point on the moveset?
I plan on making him Digivolving into ExVeemon and using ExLaser (I think that's what the move is called), then Digivolving back into Veemon.

Quote from: Gumdramon on December 06, 2012, 06:08:49 AMAlrighty, and I'll continue looking over his eye textures to see if I can get them all in without errors.
Alright. =D
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

a digimon without digivolution is nothing :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

December 06, 2012, 02:57:13 PM #4151 Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 02:58:33 PM by KingJigglypuff
Quote from: Carnage on December 06, 2012, 01:50:15 PM
a digimon without digivolution is nothing :P
If Brawl wasn't so limited and if the Wii had better memory, then I would be able to make Veemon Digivolve into either ExVeemon, Flamedramon, or Imperialdramon for a certain period of time.

When I plan a moveset, I try to say within Brawl's boundaries of what's possible. That's another reason why some of my movesets seems thrown together.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 06, 2012, 02:57:13 PM
If Brawl wasn't so limited and if the Wii had better memory, then I would be able to make Veemon Digivolve into either ExVeemon, Flamedramon, or Imperialdramon for a certain period of time.

When I plan a moveset, I try to say within Brawl's boundaries of what's possible. That's another reason why some of my movesets seems thrown together.
its possible if its digivolution was on the same size  by model changers or if it was over wario/bowser since they have diferent pcs and pac files for their FS other than that  your screwed preety much unfortunelly.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Carnage on December 06, 2012, 03:11:12 PM
its possible if its digivolution was on the same size  by model changers or if it was over wario/bowser since they have diferent pcs and pac files for their FS other than that  your screwed preety much unfortunelly.
Gumdramon told me that out of all of Veemon's Digivolutions, ExVeemon was lowest in file size.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on December 06, 2012, 03:11:41 PMFreakin Brawl limiting creativity :srs:  Sucks ass
Indeed. ;-;
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]