KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: Kienamaru on January 17, 2013, 10:37:40 AM
Well, I still technically only care for DLGanondorf, but who is Mewtwo going to be over? I really dread all of the Lucario replacements. I like to use.... Lucario.
Lucario. But that's because the current build is over Lucario.

But I did read that SonicBrawler is working on a Lucario rel. Maybe I could try rel porting once he perfects it.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

it'd be cool to duke it out between mewtwo and lucario

Quote from: joke. on January 19, 2013, 04:33:48 PM
it'd be cool to duke it out between mewtwo and lucario
I would like that too. But for now, we have to wait.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

So....

>.>

I voted for myself.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Gonna vote for Purple, because I know what it is.

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on February 10, 2013, 01:53:21 AM
So....

>.>

I voted for myself.
A PSA of yourself with godly-like powers o:

Quote from: -Hero- on February 10, 2013, 02:03:50 AMA PSA of yourself with godly-like powers o:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

So...What are your thoughts on the preview?

Quote from: -Hero- on February 10, 2013, 02:03:50 AM
Gonna vote for Purple, because I know what it is.
Of course you know. :P

And as do a few other people. :P
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglycruel on February 10, 2013, 02:42:36 AM
So...What are your thoughts on the preview?
Yes.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Holy [censored].

That Cerebella.  :happy: It's glorious.

Quote from: Beyond on February 10, 2013, 03:16:32 AM


Holy [censored].

That Cerebella.  :happy: It's glorious.
Good Lord!

The Almighty Beyond has spoken! O:

Glad you like the progress. :P

Quote from: Lee on February 10, 2013, 02:52:05 AM
Yes.
Good to see you're interested. =P
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

The animations on Kit when slashing looks.. a bit weird. Unless she actually attacks like in her game, which I never played.

But Cerebella looks awesome. Cool stuff on that.

Quote from: -Hero- on February 10, 2013, 07:13:33 AM
The animations on Kit when slashing looks.. a bit weird. Unless she actually attacks like in her game, which I never played.

But Cerebella looks awesome. Cool stuff on that.
Kit did the animations. But I do agree with you on the Jab attack animations.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

same as above, kit's stab animation is weird, cerebella is awesome, although the upper part is missing some animating O_O

Finally posting in here.
Both of them lookin' good so far.
I feel Kit's waiting animation, while she's holding the sword, should be slowed down a little bit. Cerebella's animations look good, but that waiting stance seems weird...
Other than that, I'm loving them.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]