KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: Kienamaru on June 04, 2013, 03:32:32 PM
Will DLGanondorf be started once this is finished?
Maybe. But only if this Yoshi buff gets enough attention/interest. As of now, it seems very unlikely.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Why do you slap me so much? :link:
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

So Side B buff gives Yoshi a grab release combo to the end of the stage? That isn't too bad, since many characters have them, and mods like P:M and maybe Brawl- remove them entirely.
However, he is too safe. Maybe you could try making him really easy to hit out, forcing him to shield at all attacks.

Quote from: This Is A Username on June 04, 2013, 09:17:36 PMSo Side B buff gives Yoshi a grab release combo to the end of the stage? That isn't too bad, since many characters have them, and mods like P:M and maybe Brawl- remove them entirely.
However, he is too safe. Maybe you could try making him really easy to hit out, forcing him to shield at all attacks.
The nerfs I'm thinking of making are an increase in endlag and startup lag. But I guess I could also remove the Heavy Armor as well.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: This Is A Username on June 04, 2013, 09:17:36 PM
So Side B buff gives Yoshi a grab release combo to the end of the stage?
Actually, no.

He's always had this. Even in vBrawl. He has a grab release against a few characters.

However, this side B buff makes more options to go into it...

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on June 04, 2013, 09:51:23 PM
Actually, no.

He's always had this. Even in vBrawl. He has a grab release against a few characters.

However, this side B buff makes more options to go into it...

Is there any way to remove the grab release without changing any physics?

Quote from: This Is A Username on June 05, 2013, 07:57:24 PMIs there any way to remove the grab release without changing any physics?
I think the only way I could do that is by reducing the range of Yoshi's grabs.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglyTits on June 05, 2013, 08:13:27 PM
I think the only way I could do that is by reducing the range of Yoshi's grabs.
That sucks.
And for another Yoshi buff, you could change Up B so that it is like Melee- boost less and etc- when tapped, but when it is held, you get the Brawl boost. I'm no PSAer, so I'm not sure how feasible that is, but it doesn't sound very complicated.

Quote from: This Is A Username on June 06, 2013, 02:09:17 AMThat sucks.
And for another Yoshi buff, you could change Up B so that it is like Melee- boost less and etc- when tapped, but when it is held, you get the Brawl boost. I'm no PSAer, so I'm not sure how feasible that is, but it doesn't sound very complicated.
I might be able to do that. I'll run a test on it tomorrow.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Necro Bumpdate.

I haven't been very motivated to work on PSAs recently...

But I'd like to get motivated again, so I'm offering to help other users with their PSAs.

I might do requests, but don't count on it. :v
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Well if you would like... my Hero of Termina project is almost completed. All I need done is the Empowered Spin attack. You know how in Ocarina of time you would charge up and do 2 spins with the blue aura or 3 with the huge orange aura? I want him to have that attack as his ground UP B but i'm not sure how to code it. If you can't or don't want to though, Jrush will help me.

Also, I'm thinking this will be the Young Link to replace all young Links. because he's rigged over Toon Link legitimately and not a port. So he uses all of Toon's sfx and all that. Already done the rest of his PSA aside of removing some sfx for his place holder taunts. Your call.
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

Oh hello.

I have a Primid PSA, and most of the animations are complete. Would you be able to help think up a Side-B or Down-B for it?

The down b was kind of going to be like Kirby's except only temporary. Primid was going to turn to metal and just be invincible for a bit, but I can't really see any way of completing it besides having a model changer JUST for a second model of a Primid with metal material. and although I think it might fit it's an unnecessary bloat.

The side-b I haven't really come up with anything yet.

Think you could come up with some ideas/tips for coding?

Also, it'd be a bit useful to define "help," so you don't get dozens of us coming in saying "hay cud u code my move 4 me??!?"


Quote from: Kienamaru on June 27, 2013, 03:02:24 AM
Well if you would like... my Hero of Termina project is almost completed. All I need done is the Empowered Spin attack. You know how in Ocarina of time you would charge up and do 2 spins with the blue aura or 3 with the huge orange aura? I want him to have that attack as his ground UP B but i'm not sure how to code it. If you can't or don't want to though, Jrush will help me.
Alright. If Jrush can't do it, then I'll give it a shot.

Quote from: Spex130 on June 27, 2013, 03:17:23 AMI have a Primid PSA, and most of the animations are complete. Would you be able to help think up a Side-B or Down-B for it?
Maybe your Primid's Side Special could be like a weaker version of Marth's Final Smash with its Beam Sword.

As for a Down Special, the Metal Primid could work. You can make its falling speed faster when in the air, have Super Armor for the whole duration of the move. But you can add a twist...

Have a weak hitbox on the Primid, and have it able to walk back and forth for a short time when on the ground.

Quote from: Spex130 on June 27, 2013, 03:17:23 AMAlso, it'd be a bit useful to define "help," so you don't get dozens of us coming in saying "hay cud u code my move 4 me??!?"
Yeah. You're right on that one.

I'll help users with PSA issues, such as coding problems, lack of coding information, needing an idea for a move, non-rel porting, etc.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Hi I would like very much a serious PSA Krystal Fox

thanks

Quote from: Krystal843 on June 27, 2013, 06:59:22 PM
Hi I would like very much a serious PSA Krystal Fox

thanks
he said help with peoples psa projects not create a whole psa
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]