KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43


Just to let everyone know, voting ends in half an hour.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Sorry for the double post.

Voting has ended, and Rayquaza is going over Ike.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

yeah thats mean the .rel file will work :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Feel free to come up with ideas.

Quote from: MarioDK on March 18, 2011, 04:57:01 PM
yeah thats mean the .rel file will work :D
That makes sense.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

damn i dont got any ideas for moveset but will it be a over powered one or balanced one or Both?
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: MarioDK on March 18, 2011, 05:05:38 PM
damn i dont got any ideas for moveset but will it be a over powered one or balanced one or Both?
Both.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on March 18, 2011, 05:06:41 PM
Quote from: MarioDK on March 18, 2011, 05:05:38 PM
damn i dont got any ideas for moveset but will it be a over powered one or balanced one or Both?
Both.
awesome :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


 :nyeh: Crap, it looks like I can't do Rayquaza over Ike. The textures don't show up.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

lol at the Joey pick XD I'd recognize that mug anywhere :P
Whatcha mean the textures don't show up D:

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on March 18, 2011, 08:15:52 PM
lol at the Joey pick XD I'd recognize that mug anywhere :P
Whatcha mean the textures don't show up D:
Only the arms and the eyes show up, everything else isn't there.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

you might have to hex it to get it to work.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: Omega Phazon Samus on March 18, 2011, 08:53:51 PM
you might have to hex it to get it to work.
It's a pure SSBB model. I think I might know why but I can't fix it.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]