KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

May 06, 2014, 03:06:59 PM #5160 Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 03:51:03 PM by KingEvilpuff
I still need feedback from the following users:

Nαno. Though I can understand him being busy with school.

Kagerou Imaizumi. I know you made a video, but you never expressed your thoughts (other than overall liking it)

Akeno Ryuko. Though he told me he could get to it on Wednesday.

powerofthe17.

hinata2000100.

Quote from: Nebulon on May 06, 2014, 02:57:46 PM
This may not be anything you're interested in, but I think there are some Brawl purists (not in a derogatory way) that really like the original characters and don't really touch them. I think it'd be  very appealing to those who keep the original character the same, if you included a version where the normal Charizard is identical to the original (Of course, it'd be over Pit and would need a Down B/Low Special move) and could also transform. That way, people familiar with Brawl EX could replace the old Charizard with the Pit one using that Charizard's ID and whatnot (They would inturn have to make their other Pokes individual) and keep the original character in a way, while over all giving it the depth and potential you're providing. Just a thought :)
You mean make a version of my Solo Charizard that is flat out vBrawl Charizard?

I could possibly do that, but I can't do Flamethrower. It would also be a tad difficult to get Rock Smash working, since I can't implement the Rock Shards. If porting Articles were possible, then I would love to put Flamethrower back in and give it some buffs.

But I'll only do it if there's a large demand for it. So for now, those people would have to use Independent Charizard (but sacrifice Down Special and Final Smash) or get used to the changes of this PSA.

Also, this PSA uses Link as a base, not Pit.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Courtesy of Pikazz, Mega Charizard X now has proper GFX for its Up Throw.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I'll get my actual opinion soon, been a bit distracted by everything.
Hopefully the next hour or two.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

I will spend my evening this Friday playtesting him for you.

Quote from: Kagerou Imaizumi on May 06, 2014, 09:23:45 PMI'll get my actual opinion soon, been a bit distracted by everything.
Hopefully the next hour or two.
Quote from: Nαno on May 06, 2014, 10:45:18 PM
I will spend my evening this Friday playtesting him for you.
Alright.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I'll test it tomorrow or thursday.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Oh, I found a little glitch:

Sudden Death shows Mega Charizard X, but it has Y's Neutral B.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on May 06, 2014, 11:09:19 PM
Oh, I found a little glitch:

Sudden Death shows Mega Charizard X, but it has Y's Neutral B.
That's because the Entry isn't loaded.

Though I could try something that could fix the entire issue.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on May 06, 2014, 11:15:47 PM
That's because the Entry isn't loaded.

Though I could try something that could fix the entire issue.

Well, there's no freeze at all so I have no problems with that.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Most of my suggestions just reinforce what's already been said, or has already been fixed but anyway...



Charizard's Neutral Special is waaaay too spammable.

Takes too many hits to get the transformation.

The zoom for the transformation is a bit too much, and in the case of many players (Including CPUS) using it at once it screws with the camera (This only happened once, and I can't remember if this is the actual cause but this is around when it happened).

Metal doesn't work properly, though that's a model problem.

There's more of an incentive to use Y to X, better recovery is the most obvious.

Zard Y's Neutral Special is a bit too OP.

Zard X's Neutral Special is a bit too slow and is near impractical.











...CPUs are dorks.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Replies are in the spoiler.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Also, there will be a new tester build coming this Friday. I will also accept 5 more tester slots. 3 of which have been taken.

1.) ShadowWolf.
2.) Nebulon.
3.) DarkMysteryMan.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

id be willing to test again, unless youre looking for fresh blood to have test it. i'll see how multiplayer works out

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on May 07, 2014, 12:27:42 AMid be willing to test again, unless youre looking for fresh blood to have test it. i'll see how multiplayer works out
The current 10 testers, along with the new 5 will get the update.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I apologize for not testing Charizard until now. I had a Project M tournament at school today, so I was spending my time before now preparing for that. I'll test him out soon.
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on May 07, 2014, 12:35:53 AM
The current 10 testers, along with the new 5 will get the update.

When :D
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.