KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

May 09, 2014, 08:23:05 PM #5235 Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 08:32:19 PM by KingofChaos
Replies are in the Spoiler.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

ok... here's what i got, however, it isnt much because... the regular over link version cant transform at all. i tried neutral b, a+b, and any taunt (even a few possible taunt combinations). i also tried going into the single player modes to test it from the start, but this time it kept the Zard X moveset, instead of X with Y moveset. i might be missing something here. get back to me as soon as possible if you have a solution

as for Regular Charizard, his up throw just needs at the very least a decrease in knockback. i had a mario at 15%, and when i used the up throw from mid stage (medium-sized stage), he KO'd.

ember, although fun to use, is as spammable as falco's lasers; anyone hit flinches for a brief time, only this projectile is faster. i'd say slow down the pace, but increase the damage slightly to rebalance it.

i dont know if this is meant to be in or not, but when in the air, dodging, then up-taunting (in that order), it causes a weak glide for the 2 i was able to test. not sure if it's on Zard Y, but im willing to bet it is. if it is meant to be implimented, then just 'horizontalize' the glide.

everything else looks fine (since you're already covering the smokescreen buff).

fly does look much better (i know the float thing was for place-holding). just like how a charizard would fly

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

it does work over regular link its just timming
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

it's like trying to land a rest KO with jigglypuff while simultaneously calling in a snake codec.

anyways, i got it working (a miracle), and the only things i have to say are what others have already pointed out.

amazing work on the PSA KJP. i eagerly await the next build when it is prepared.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Replies are in the spoiler.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

kjp you can reset the bits on the wait 1 if the % is 0 its an easy fix for solo modes imo
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on May 09, 2014, 10:15:21 PM
kjp you can reset the bits on the wait 1 if the % is 0 its an easy fix for solo modes imo
But that would cause more issues than it would fix.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingofChaos on May 09, 2014, 10:17:22 PM
But that would cause more issues than it would fix.
why? just make it reset all the bits like it just died, most model changers psas have this like goku and such its as if you diead put the same code applyign on wait 1 if %=0, i dont see how it could cause any problem tbh
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

A problem may occur if, say, a healing item is used while transformed.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Carnage on May 09, 2014, 10:22:20 PM
why? just make it reset all the bits like it just died, most model changers psas have this like goku and such its as if you diead put the same code applyign on wait 1 if %=0, i dont see how it could cause any problem tbh
If you were at high damage, then you used items to heal yourself to 0%, then it would cancel out the Mega Evolution.

If you reset the CPU's damage in Training Mode, the Mega will reset.

And that wouldn't be fair to the casual players.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingofChaos on May 09, 2014, 10:30:32 PM
If you were at high damage, then you used items to heal yourself to 0%, then it would cancel out the Mega Evolution.

If you reset the CPU's damage in Training Mode, the Mega will reset.

And that wouldn't be fair to the casual players.
the chance of anyone healling back to zero isnt really  a thing to even consider, casual players will most of the time get to see the glitch on the solo modes more than the healling loosing mega evo imo and its fair to loose the mega evo if your back to 0% imo
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

May 09, 2014, 10:46:27 PM #5246 Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 11:35:45 PM by KingofChaos
Quote from: Carnage on May 09, 2014, 10:42:11 PM
the chance of anyone healling back to zero isnt really  a thing to even consider, casual players will most of the time get to see the glitch on the solo modes more than the healling loosing mega evo imo and its fair to loose the mega evo if your back to 0% imo
I don't really care.

Putting in such a thing would just be unprofessional. I'll just experiment with Action Overrides.

Edit: Success! I got my desired result with an Action Override. Charizard now starts in the Standard Form in Single Player Modes!
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingofChaos on May 09, 2014, 10:46:27 PM
I don't really care.

Putting in such a thing would just be unprofessional. I'll just experiment with Action Overrides.

Edit: Success! I got my desired result with an Action Override. Charizard now starts in the Standard Form in Single Player Modes!
glad  you found another workaround
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

After some feedback, I gave Smokescreen a huge buff!

Smokescreen can now loop by holding B, Jump by moving the control stick upward or pressing the Jump Button, and Walk back and forth but knockback has been reduced.

Quote from: Carnage on May 10, 2014, 07:10:27 AM
glad you found another workaround
It took me a while, but it was worth it.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

ok I don't know why everybody saying this psa is so good because I have looooong list of issues.........................

.....
...



:af2: Jk

This psa is just pure epicness. He's pretty well balanced so far and there's only I few things I can comment on:

1: Up B: It just doesn't look right to me.... It looks like there's a split second animation before charizard actually moves

2: zard x neutral B: Takes just a bit too long. not really an issue

3: Transforming: I don't really like the idea of holding a and b to evolve. it's kind of hard to get the timing correct. Also I think it'd be fun to fight against an evolved charizard during a match

4: Hits to transform: Make it just a tad bit easier to evolve from hits given/received

5:zard Y: perfect. Love the final smash Really well done

6: His side b should have a bit more distance

Overall this is looking really good Nice job Kingofchaos!  ;D

Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0