KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

The update has been sent.

Hopefully, those issues have been ironed out.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

You may upload it.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.



Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 24, 2014, 09:27:06 PM
So Blue Dr. Mario no longer crashes?
Alright.

Yeah, the problem was the lack of Results images.
Everything else was fine.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on May 24, 2014, 09:28:21 PM
Yeah, the problem was the lack of Results images.
Everything else was fine.
That's great to know.

I'll release P:M Mario, P:M Ike, and P:M Lucario once I fix up the knockback of P:M Ike's Up Special.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 24, 2014, 09:37:56 PM
That's great to know.

I'll release P:M Mario, P:M Ike, and P:M Lucario once I fix up the knockback of P:M Ike's Up Special.

Holy mother of God.

3 P:M PSA's?

That's unexpected.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 24, 2014, 09:37:56 PM
That's great to know.

I'll release P:M Mario, P:M Ike, and P:M Lucario once I fix up the knockback of P:M Ike's Up Special.
Three of them? Damn, you're on a roll. :vyse:

There will also be a BrawlEx version of Lucario for the alternate colors.

So I'll need to add that to the list of things to do. And I might need testers for it as well. Just to be on the safe side.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 24, 2014, 10:03:20 PM
There will also be a BrawlEx version of Lucario for the alternate colors.

So I'll need to add that to the list of things to do. And I might need testers for it as well. Just to be on the safe side.
You already know... *whistle*
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 24, 2014, 10:03:20 PM
There will also be a BrawlEx version of Lucario for the alternate colors.

So I'll need to add that to the list of things to do. And I might need testers for it as well. Just to be on the safe side.
Who you gonna call? Ghostbusters!
I want in!

Hm.... I've been trying to test the newest Charizard of yours the last few days and... It keeps causing crashes whenever I try to enter the CSS, which is weird since I've started thinking it might actually be the module or the FitFighter files themselves.
Darn.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on May 24, 2014, 10:34:00 PM
Hm.... I've been trying to test the newest Charizard of yours the last few days and... It keeps causing crashes whenever I try to enter the CSS, which is weird since I've started thinking it might actually be the module or the FitFighter files themselves.
Darn.
That issue might be on your end, because I would have received more complaints about the issue you're having if the issue was on my end.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Guess that means I'm out unless I can figure how to get it working.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Akeno Gilgamesh on May 24, 2014, 10:18:54 PMYou already know... *whistle*
Quote from: Queen Chrysalis. on May 24, 2014, 10:21:58 PMWho you gonna call? Ghostbusters!
I want in!
Alright. I'll have you two test P:M Lucario once I get everything set up.

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on May 24, 2014, 10:51:48 PM
Guess that means I'm out unless I can figure how to get it working.
Try troubleshooting for the problem file.

Start by removing all the files that relate to my Solo Charizard.

Then put them in one by one and see when it freezes.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]