KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 13, 2014, 07:40:00 PM
He was. :P
Link's max PSA file size is about 525KB, has Action Override Entry, Action Override Exit, two Projectiles, and has a BrawlEx rel. The only issue Link has is that he has a low number of Actions.

Pit is similar as well. Pit's max PSA file size is 525 KB, has Action Override Entry, a Projectile, a good amount of Actions, and has a BrawlEx rel. The only issue Pit has is that he doesn't have Action Override Exit.

So both Link and Pit are good options if we want to make transforming characters.

Not a Zelda/Sheik or Samus/ZSS like PSA, but something like that.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

If you want a pseudo transformation PSA with model changers, then I would suggest you go with Link or Toon Link, as you're going to need the Action Override Exits.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 13, 2014, 09:32:11 PM
If you want a pseudo transformation PSA with model changers, then I would suggest you go with Link or Toon Link, as you're going to need the Action Override Exits.

What would happen if you DON'T have that action?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

You won't be able to use Model Changers throughout all the needed Actions.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

size seems good even when i know pokemons have low filesize unless you rigg all the dogs on the same skeleton doing animations for all 3 plus zoroark the motion size will go trough the roof.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

What I'll do is have two different versions of the model. Only Zoroark for animation and the merge for the actual stuff.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: Carnage on December 14, 2014, 09:14:46 AM
size seems good even when i know pokemons have low filesize unless you rigg all the dogs on the same skeleton doing animations for all 3 plus zoroark the motion size will go trough the roof.

Dogs? I thought Entei was a Lion and Raikou was a Sabertooth Tiger (cats).
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Just call them "The Legendary Beasts". It makes things a lot easier.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on December 14, 2014, 04:52:30 PM
Dogs? I thought Entei was a Lion and Raikou was a Sabertooth Tiger (cats).
dogs cats beasts  name them what you fell like naming.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

A bit of an announcement. Based on the wishes of a modder who stopped working on a PSA of theirs a long time ago, I decided to take up on his PSA.

Based on how much people would want such a PSA, I might make a PSA of the character Misery from the game Onechanbara: Bikini Zombie Slayers for the user JCentavo. It's a bit of an out there obscure game, which might give this PSA a bit of chance to shine.

I'll be putting her in a future poll for if/when Raptor, Wisp, Zoroark, and Team Rocket's Meowth are finished, depending on how much support and interest the idea gets.

To make things easier for users who don't know if they want to support the idea or not, here's the planned moveset I have for her.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


-Special Attributes-
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


-Standard Attacks-
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


-Smash Attacks-
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


-Air Attacks-
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


-Throws-
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


-Specials-
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]



I remember using a BETA of that PSA. It was... weird. But well, I'd like to see how it'll come up with you working on it.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Carnage on December 14, 2014, 06:06:44 PM
dogs cats beasts  name them what you fell like naming.
Pokémon :v

Btw i love obscure games so i support this moveset, sounds interesting.
Kinda Off-topic but.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.