KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Blame the servers and the [censored]ty downs they keep serving me. >:c
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


December 12, 2015, 11:53:31 PM #6557 Last Edit: December 12, 2015, 11:56:33 PM by KingJigglypuff
I forgot to link this here.

! No longer available

Now you can listen to MK's thick, sexy, Australian accent in 1080p HD at 60 FPS Only topped by Saxton Hale. :V
(It's a new update video for MK's shenanigans regarding his personal life and Waluigi)

Quote from: Nao-chan on December 12, 2015, 11:01:00 PM
Blame the servers and the [censored]ty downs they keep serving me. >:c
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Since Smash 3DS animation porting it a thing, I'm gonna be doing Smash Wii U Charizard as I wait for Deoxys-related things.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Aren't the 3DS Animations in theory the same as the WiiU animations? I think the files used are the same.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: Ricky D. (Br3) on December 19, 2015, 11:13:48 PM
Aren't the 3DS Animations in theory the same as the WiiU animations? I think the files used are the same.

I believe it is easier to extract them from the 3DS.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Ricky D. (Br3) on December 19, 2015, 11:13:48 PM
Aren't the 3DS Animations in theory the same as the WiiU animations? I think the files used are the same.
The Smash 3DS animation use the bch format, while the Smash Wii U animations use the omo format. DSX8 was close to cracking it, but he needed help further identifying things and making a script.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: Ricky D. (Br3) on December 19, 2015, 11:13:48 PM
Aren't the 3DS Animations in theory the same as the WiiU animations? I think the files used are the same.

3ds rigs are essentially dissidia rigs, at least for the FE cast aka could use more detail and bones. But I'm assuming that a majority of the animation will be teh same.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 19, 2015, 08:42:25 PM
Since Smash 3DS animation porting it a thing, I'm gonna be doing Smash Wii U Charizard as I wait for Deoxys-related things.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Man, as much some custom animations are impressive... there's nothing like what Nintendo themselves put out.

Is it possible to extract the animations of an assist trophy from SSB4? Specifically Dark Samus? :-p


January 01, 2016, 10:26:28 PM #6565 Last Edit: January 06, 2016, 02:29:11 AM by KingJigglypuff
Quote from: masamune on January 01, 2016, 12:49:06 AM
Yes, it is possible.

Sweet. Is the method complicated or is there something out there as simple as BB? Just wondering who's doing the extracting and how it's being done.

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 06, 2015, 11:17:37 PM-snip

Super impressive. How are you getting the 4 forms to have unique attributes? Or are you incorporating a mechanic similar to what Nintendo is doing with Corrin (Have the forms appear for different attacks- Attack form for the projectile, Defensive for the shield, Speed for an agility specia movel, etc) or will they be completely separate PSAs? And that Deoxy orb graphic is EXTREMELY similar to the Dark Samus SSB4 Assist Trophy graphic that I have been trying to replicate on my PSA:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


It's great to see there are still mods as ambitious as this!

The Attribute switching is done via gct code + new PSA commands.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=75336.0
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on January 01, 2016, 10:49:45 PM
The Attribute switching is done via gct code + new PSA commands.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=75336.0

Wow, neat stuff. So PSAs like Chrom could be fully realized in Brawl now.

Look, everyone. I can leak, too. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

! No longer available

The following things still need to be done.
-Flare Blitz.
-Win3.
-Possibly a few Misc things.
-Project M version.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

RiP. Better get out a Defib Unit.

Thought I forgot about Wii U Charizard?

Guess again, as I have a new batch of (dank memes) previews coming in. They're not in-game previews, but previews of the updated model stuff with recolors (including two custom recolors) in the form of "CSPs".

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]