KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on August 12, 2012, 09:46:34 PM
I downloaded and looked at those 3 models. The Queen does not match up with my Xenomorph's bone tree. Predalien comes close, but still does not match. Not sure about the Praetorian. Its model was ripped poorly and is messed up when imported.
I'm not too sure. I most likely won't because that would take a considerable amount of coding, Smash Taunts tend to cause balance issues, and I do not have the models of the Egg and Facehugger. I do have the game though, but I don't think I'll do it. But since I do have the game, I just might try to make a sound pack.
if riggers can make xenos fit in snake and ganon bone struct i bet they can fit in alien bone structure  well it would need some vertex tweaks like riggers do i know nano said we would import xeno for you someday  maybe if you give him your xeno bone structure he could import the aliens onto your boneset? since nano does miracle riggs look at charmander and charmeleon working with charizard bones

yeah that was an idea but for not loose balance on the psa you could make the facehunger just well jump and land on the ground purely by gfx  but yeah i bet ripping those models and rigg them even with just 2 or 3 bones each might be an too much work for what its worth its just something  that would establish the xeno life cycle xD and its always good to have some alt models on a costoom boneset like now i use the banjo rex with the t rex psa :P along with some t rexs and i saw in a thread we might get a gecko and that monster from monster hunter div something released with you t rex boneset xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

>.>

<.<

Not sure which pose to use for the initial pose...

Option 1:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Option 2:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


August 15, 2012, 06:40:30 PM #3783 Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 06:44:28 PM by FailureBiWinning
I think Option 2 is better in terms of a battle pose (assuming that's what you mean by "initial pose"). Option 1 looks more like it's ready to run...  but that's just my two cents.

That being said; my vote goes to Option 2, but if I may suggest; why not use Option 1 as the starting frame for a running or walking animation?
That guy who posted a few times and then ran away.

Second option for the win.

It looks like it is going to attack, the option 1 doesn't.
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




same the second looks to be the best for me
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on August 12, 2012, 08:42:36 AM
Well I'll be dammed. This topic has been inactive for over a week. :srs: But I understand. It's difficult to keep a topic active with contributing posts. :/ But anyways, a bump with some information. Since I'm having problems with balance, I'm handing Scizor over to Wolfric. He has a better understanding about vBrawl balance. This will give me time to work on other characters I want to do. So in the meantime...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Aaa! Wooot! Sorry, I just couldn't keep back that XD Are we finally going to see the most awesome movie monster ever, join the brawl? :D
You Never Know!

Option 2. The tail looks like it's curved too far in the first.

Alright. It's settled, I'll be using Option 2.

Quote from: zutox on August 17, 2012, 09:59:58 PM
Aaa! Wooot! Sorry, I just couldn't keep back that XD Are we finally going to see the most awesome movie monster ever, join the brawl? :D
But of course. :P
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on August 17, 2012, 10:27:13 PM
Alright. It's settled, I'll be using Option 2.
But of course. :P

Yay! *fangirlscream* XD Why over Wolf though? Is it because of the tail? If so then why not over pikachu? He doesn't have much to choose from when it comes to good PSA's. Just curious ^^
You Never Know!

Quote from: zutox on August 18, 2012, 12:50:50 AM
Yay! *fangirlscream* XD Why over Wolf though? Is it because of the tail? If so then why not over pikachu? He doesn't have much to choose from when it comes to good PSA's. Just curious ^^
Neither Does Wolf... Does he? All I can think of are Wolverine and the one by EternalYoshi.
I think s/he chose wolf because it means s/he doesnt have to redo every single animation, seeing as wolf alread moves similar to a xenomorph(he sorta 'skulks' around, looking shifty)

Quote from: metatrongrhm on August 18, 2012, 01:12:30 AM
Neither Does Wolf... Does he? All I can think of are Wolverine and the one by EternalYoshi.
I think s/he chose wolf because it means s/he doesnt have to redo every single animation, seeing as wolf alread moves similar to a xenomorph(he sorta 'skulks' around, looking shifty)

You got a few good points there :) It's going to be hard having to choose between Xeno and Wovlerine X3
You Never Know!

I think it's claws should do a motion similar to the Raptor...

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: zutox on August 18, 2012, 12:50:50 AM
Yay! *fangirlscream* XD Why over Wolf though? Is it because of the tail? If so then why not over pikachu? He doesn't have much to choose from when it comes to good PSA's. Just curious ^^
I'm making the PSA over Wolf mainly because of the projectile. And Wolf also has a high file size.

Quote from: Velen on August 18, 2012, 02:50:59 AM
I think it's claws should do a motion similar to the Raptor...
Sure. I can work on that.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Damn straight he's got a good filesize.

I didn't know he could take 4k

But sadly... he is perma cast as Wolverine so I cannot use your hack.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.