KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 21, 2012, 07:59:14 PM


As for Raptor...a certain someone (not you) kinda deprived me of motivation to continue...
Why? :o[censored][censored]hit: :oshi:
i know youre not talking about me but why that person do that.
Tell me who is he and he'll....pay...  :>.>:

Quote from: Anivernage on November 21, 2012, 08:10:26 PM
Why? :o[censored][censored]hit: :oshi:
i know youre not talking about me but why that person do that.
Tell me who is he and he'll....pay...  :>.>:
Lol.
It's because he kept spamming me with questions on progress on the character. I don't like going to the IRC because of him. I even blocked him from sending me PMs.

But I just might help Carnage with his Ridley PSA if he needs it.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 21, 2012, 08:14:08 PM
Lol.
It's because he kept spamming me with questions on progress on the character. I don't like going to the IRC because of him. I even blocked him from sending me PMs.

But I just might help Carnage with his Ridley PSA if he needs it.
Is he the same fella i know? :srs:
Also good to know you joined in ridley project :af:

Quote from: Anivernage on November 21, 2012, 08:16:38 PM
Is he the same fella i know? :srs:
Who knows? :P

Quote from: Anivernage on November 21, 2012, 08:16:38 PM
Also good to know you joined in ridley project :af:
I'm not in yet.
I still have to ask. :P
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 21, 2012, 08:30:15 PM
Who knows? :P
I'm not in yet.
I still have to ask. :P
youre part of it now  :af2:..... and also
you cant slap someone  who is inside a shell *gets out of shell* *hides in shell like in the first post i made in your thread now this time is the second time i enter inside the shell like the first one*

Quote from: Anivernage on November 21, 2012, 10:54:19 PM
youre part of it now  :af2:
Now I am. :P

Quote from: Anivernage on November 21, 2012, 10:54:19 PMand also
you cant slap someone  who is inside a shell *gets out of shell* *hides in shell like in the first post i made in your thread now this time is the second time i enter inside the shell like the first one*
Too bad.

Waluigi time.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


Quote from: Anivernage on November 28, 2012, 08:56:51 AM
Hiya hows Movesets going? :D
Look in Carnage's thread on SSBC Ridley, and you'll see how things are going.

On a related note, I'll be adding Velen's Mewtwo moveset and possibly God of War Kratos on my To-Do list.

As for Arceus, T-Rex, and Raptor

...

I haven't touched them... D:
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 28, 2012, 09:19:03 AMAs for Arceus, T-Rex, and Raptor
...
I haven't touched them... D:
..you into pokemon bro? >.>
Trollolololol >:3




Quote from: パンドラのハート on November 28, 2012, 09:28:11 AM
:P BTW, how's youknowwho going? For the stage :P
I haven't done anything. I don't like the rig Nano did on the model. :/
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


Quote from: パンドラのハート on November 28, 2012, 11:53:48 AM
Meh.. Maybe ask Nano to fix it up a bit?
I.could.try.asking.him.

And.also.my.keyboard.suddenly.messed.up...The.Space.Bar
,.Arrow.keys,.Del,.and.Insert.keys.are.the.ones.effected...So.now.I'm..going.to.have.to.use.periods.to.mark.a.space....Anyone.here.know.how.I.could.fix.it?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 28, 2012, 12:17:37 PM
I.could.try.asking.him.

And.also.my.keyboard.suddenly.messed.up...The.Space.Bar
,.Arrow.keys,.Del,.and.Insert.keys.are.the.ones.effected...So.now.I'm..going.to.have.to.use.periods.to.mark.a.space....Anyone.here.know.how.I.could.fix.it?
buy a new keyboard?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.