KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43


I shall call this post a "Bumpdate"... I'm posting fom my mother's phone, so expect this post to look funky. My birthday is next week, so I'd like to post a Public Demo of a certain someone by then for everyone... That is if I have Internet by then... Yep. I'm still without Internet. ._. So would anyone like guess who I'd like to release the Public Demo of?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglyTits on May 09, 2013, 01:19:24 AM
I shall call this post a "Bumpdate"... I'm posting fom my mother's phone, so expect this post to look funky. My birthday is next week, so I'd like to post a Public Demo of a certain someone by then for everyone... That is if I have Internet by then... Yep. I'm still without Internet. ._. So would anyone like guess who I'd like to release the Public Demo of?




I think I might know who it is, it's probably the Arceus boss pokemon PSA?

Nope. I decided to cancel Arceus a while ago.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


It's one of those three. :P
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Dark Lord Ganondorf?

Ninja'd >_>

And damn. ._.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: KingJigglyTits on May 09, 2013, 01:54:26 AM
It's one of those three. :P

Then I think it's Raptor! Personally, I wish to see all of those three, so I'm happy with either one XD Next week is sounding like it will be a good week for us Brawlers around the world *dance*
You Never Know!

Sorry for not replying sooner, but you'll find out soon enough. :P We should be getting Internet next Thursday. So if we do, then I'll make a teaser preview video.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

We has Internets now.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


Quote from: joke king on May 16, 2013, 02:04:14 PM
over who is he?
Wolf.

But I might move him/her over someone else later, since I know people won't want to replace Vegeta.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

[censored] that. Keep him over Wolf. Don't appease to the DBZ fan boys :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on May 16, 2013, 05:27:19 PM
[censored] that. Keep him over Wolf. Don't appease to the DBZ fan boys :P
True.

But it's not just them.

I'll see if I can do some rel ports for the Final Version. But for now, the Public Demo will be over Wolf.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]