KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 18 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: zutox on July 11, 2013, 09:32:15 PM
I am so very much looking forward to test it out! I'll let you know how my experience with it was after testing it a bit
Get it, while it's fresh out of the oven. :P
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Okay I have tested it out for a bit and I think it is just about perfect.
I would have liked to see him spit maybe 3 fireballs instead of one when using the FS as that would have added to the chaos :P  Also the forward B sprint could maybe have ended in a grab smash like bowsers or ganondorfs. Like, he bites his opponent and throws them away.
Just a few ideas. I dunno how it's with the size limitations and how much room you have, or how hard that would be to make.

All in all, I am very pleased :D
Now I can let the CPU and other players use Raptor without getting a freeze when FS'ing :D

A little thing on the side, you should change his fireball to green, that would look sweet!

Now we just need a T-Rex revamp so we can have a pack or raptors vs the king beast :D
You Never Know!

Quote from: PuffJigglyKing on July 11, 2013, 02:35:38 PM
What's the trick?

Is it manually adding new GFX models?
the trick is dont replace the gfx just add  them and then  when its done and rel ported just aadd the same gfxs to the original char i got sonic,knuckles and shadow 2 of them rel ports all working without gfx glitches  if they all have the same graphics,reffs,elfs there is no glicthes.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on July 11, 2013, 10:24:35 PM
the trick is dont replace the gfx just add  them and then  when its done and rel ported just aadd the same gfxs to the original char i got sonic,knuckles and shadow 2 of them rel ports all working without gfx glitches  if they all have the same graphics,reffs,elfs there is no glicthes.
I have an interesting theory:
Remember the effect folder?
You have the ef_char.pac which is separate from all the other characters, just export the ef of the Moveset file to the replaced character on the effect folder, then in psa just change the value to the target character, and there wont be problems and its easier for characters like mewtwo and lucario and kid buu etc, which uses the common gfx for the same attack (NB)

-Like mewtwo gfx be over peach´s effect file in the effect folder.
-Then in psa change the lucario effects ids to peach´s and there wont be problems since peach will be there as mewtwo.

If you didnt understand my strange explanation xD ill test if works then make a tutorial.

I think this is better than getting all your characters have the same gfx. imo

your theory does work anivernage

so kjp you want a gfx glitch free portable raptor?it only works if you arent using reff gfx since we cant port it well yet.

do this go to the recources choose the effect folder and click assit choose any effect you want  for testing purposes i choose joe(knuckle joe gfx)

open your wolf.pac file on bb 68(one with psa disabled so it doesnt mess up your codding if you use psa) replace the wolf eff file arc then you will see it has all the joe stuff just add gfx into that, textures and all you want and even if the assit trophy of joe is called there wont be any gfx problems since a playable char gfx is loaded first and will contain all of joe  stuff aswhell if you dont replace it or you can replace it and dont give  a crap if the joe assit trophy gets afew gfx glitches for his duration

so imagine you wanted to call ext gfx 30 you would call 30 and the file 199(bbpsa ) or C7 on psa program

you can use any ef file there  if you use waluigi for instance you will only add 8 kb and get a perfect gfx portable psa

this works i just tested this with gyarados, the thing is i cant use this for gyarados due to needing the reff gfx for the water which isnt portable

and when using psa  you need to call the gfx id for joe instead of wolf so calling
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Raptor currently doesn't use any new GFX.

But that might change later.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

just saying if you want to add gfx models  and dont want him to interfere with original wolf,vegeta or other psas over wolf you can fix this easily
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

>.>

<.<

Another poll change.

Quote from: Carnage on July 12, 2013, 02:42:35 PM
just saying if you want to add gfx models  and dont want him to interfere with original wolf,vegeta or other psas over wolf you can fix this easily
Alright. I might do that if I decide to use custom GFX with Raptor.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Could he maybe catch opponents in air and stomp them down into the ground? That would be cool.

Or perhaps do a double hand claw slash and if the sweetspot hits, he also spits his fireball down at them.

Or how about this? He turns around quickly in air and does a slash with his raptor talons upwards before turning back and landing on his feet?

Maybe he scratches quickly with his hand claws as he falls down, kinda like his running dash attack, where he multihits with his kicking, only in air it would be with his handclaws?

Hey how about this idea? He curls sideways in air and quickly kicks out-wards, having a hitbox on either side, one on his head and one on his feet, so that if surrounded in air, he can get some space.
You Never Know!

Quote from: zutox on July 16, 2013, 02:37:32 AM
Could he maybe catch opponents in air and stomp them down into the ground? That would be cool.
That would be more fitting for a Special. =P

Quote from: zutox on July 16, 2013, 02:37:32 AM
Or perhaps do a double hand claw slash and if the sweetspot hits, he also spits his fireball down at them.
That might be a bit too much.

Quote from: zutox on July 16, 2013, 02:37:32 AM
Or how about this? He turns around quickly in air and does a slash with his raptor talons upwards before turning back and landing on his feet?
That would be more fitting for a Back Aerial.

Quote from: zutox on July 16, 2013, 02:37:32 AMMaybe he scratches quickly with his hand claws as he falls down, kinda like his running dash attack, where he multihits with his kicking, only in air it would be with his handclaws?
I might go with that.

Quote from: zutox on July 16, 2013, 02:37:32 AM
Hey how about this idea? He curls sideways in air and quickly kicks out-wards, having a hitbox on either side, one on his head and one on his feet, so that if surrounded in air, he can get some space.
I don't know...
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I had ideas :P I hope they could give you some inspiration :D
You Never Know!

>.>
<.<
.
.
.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on July 16, 2013, 03:34:59 AM
>.>
<.<
.
.
.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
>.>

<.<

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'll get to the rig soon...
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Please make my Magikarp moveset?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302