KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: justadood on August 09, 2013, 02:27:44 AMare you planning on buffing any other characters like this, btw?
Yes.

Though I'll be collaborating with someone on our planned characters to buff.

Quote from: justadood on August 09, 2013, 02:27:44 AMawesome sauce! xD loving the new egg maneuvers!!
I knew the buffed Egg Roll would be a bit of fun to use. =P
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

After a closer look >.>, what was Yoshi doing before he got ko'ed at 1:56?

Quote from: Cyanide65 on August 09, 2013, 04:14:27 AM
After a closer look >.>, what was Yoshi doing before he got ko'ed at 1:56?
I was trying to get a hit in with his new Up Tilt.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

>.>

<.<

You guys/girls wanna know who I'd like to work on after Buffed Yoshi, who isn't another Buffed Character?

. . .

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

:'D i love it! i love you! i've been waiting for someone to make a good legendary pokemon moveset! you are a saint! i cannot wait to see how this turns out!

sadly, the most i can help with (with my horrible inexperience) is ideas on attacks/animations/etc, and not the physical stuff.... (yet).... ....but i promise, this little guy is going to return the favor to all of you guys one day T-T ....i'm signing up for animation classes, and within a year, i promise i'll be able to-... no, i'd be HONORED to help with any of your projects in the future, you amazing guy, you
I'M JUST A DOOD

Id be more than happy to help with animations for my favorite legendary. Im so glad a great psaer is doing deoxys  :happy:

the thing is that defense and speed deoxys models dont exist anywhere  it would be preety amazing if all 4 deoxys were rigged on the same pcs so you could change form with model changers and the moves technical stuff would change with it i had that idea awhile ago like speed deoxys would have  a frame speed modifier on the attacks  and movement to be abit faster than the other but the damage and knockbacks would be reduced, defence deoxys would be the one that would do less damage and knockback and it would have a frame speed modifier to make it slightly slower but  it would have a super armor while doing some attacks, normal deoxys would be preety balanced damage and speed wise and attack deoxys would be faster than normal deoxys but slower than speed one on the frame speed modifier it would have the highest damage rolls and knockback but it would take an additional 5% damage on every attack by addind and add damage to the damage subactions since thats the only way to lower her defence imo.

i dont see how you can have 4 atributes tabs kjp lol unless you did 4 diferent psas for the same pokemon.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Everyone is free to express their ideas for this moveset, since this moveset plan isn't even halfway done yet.

But make sure the moves fit with their respective form(s).

Normal Form: Balanced in speed, damage, and knockback.

Attack Form: Balanced in speed, excels in damage and knockback.

Defense Form: Balanced in speed and knockback, Excels in defense, and below average damage.

Speed Form: Excels in speed, below average knockback, and poor damage.

And remember, the moves don't need to be "canon moves". Be creative, think of moves based off of Deoxys' Pokédex description(s), moves based of the respective Forms' designs, etc.

Here's Deoxys' Pokédex entries from Gen 3, and onward:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


@justadood:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

@XxTailsxX:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


@Carnage:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


But just to let everyone know, I'd like to finish Buffed Yoshi before I start on Deoxys. Though I can continue planning for Deoxys, and possibly even start with the model work (if I manage to get models of all 4 Forms).
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: PuffJigglyKing on August 10, 2013, 03:55:42 PM
Everyone is free to express their ideas for this moveset, since this moveset plan isn't even halfway done yet.

But make sure the moves fit with their respective form(s).

Normal Form: Balanced in speed, damage, and knockback.

Attack Form: Balanced in speed, excels in damage and knockback.

Defense Form: Balanced in speed and knockback, Excels in defense, and below average damage.

Speed Form: Excels in speed, below average knockback, and poor damage.

And remember, the moves don't need to be "canon moves". Be creative, think of moves based off of Deoxys' Pokédex description(s), moves based of the respective Forms' designs, etc.

Here's Deoxys' Pokédex entries from Gen 3, and onward:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


@justadood:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

@XxTailsxX:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


@Carnage:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


But just to let everyone know, I'd like to finish Buffed Yoshi before I start on Deoxys. Though I can continue planning for Deoxys, and possibly even start with the model work (if I manage to get models of all 4 Forms).
mr MW code changes with button imputs i doubt you could make a psa to change folders of RSBX  ppl would have to   press the buttons with their own hand or the game doesnt count a button input
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on August 10, 2013, 04:36:14 PM
mr MW code changes with button imputs i doubt you could make a psa to change folders of RSBX ppl would have to press the buttons with their own hand or the game doesnt count a button input
I recently asked Mr. MW, and he said it should be possible. Not sure about the control stick options though.

Or is that what you were originally saying?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: PuffJigglyKing on August 10, 2013, 04:46:28 PM
I recently asked Mr. MW, and he said it should be possible. Not sure about the control stick options though.

Or is that what you were originally saying?
that is what i was saying ppl need to press the buttons to changethe folder, an animation or psa code cant do it for them.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on August 10, 2013, 04:47:58 PM
that is what i was saying ppl need to press the buttons to changethe folder, an animation or psa code cant do it for them.
So I see.

If he confirms this, then I'll think of a different way.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: PuffJigglyKing on August 10, 2013, 04:50:40 PM
So I see.

If he confirms this, then I'll think of a different way.
also i dont think you can change folders in mid battle at all you need to change them before entering the battle like with his triple rasta.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on August 10, 2013, 04:52:56 PM
also i dont think you can change folders in mid battle at all you need to change them before entering the battle like with his triple rasta.
Have you seen his video for his Transformers code? The characters can change ingame.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]