KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

up smash looks way too slow in the move itself, it looks kind of weird imo...
since it's similar, you should take a close look at wolf's up smash, it also has 2 hits, but is a lot faster.

also, i hope you DO make a gecko sound pack, since it is possible...

Quote from: dikekoj on January 25, 2014, 07:30:25 PM
up smash looks way too slow in the move itself, it looks kind of weird imo...
since it's similar, you should take a close look at wolf's up smash, it also has 2 hits, but is a lot faster.
The move has high kill power. So it has to have some sort of weakness. Though I'm working on speed and hitbox connectivity.

Quote from: dikekoj on January 25, 2014, 07:30:25 PMalso, i hope you DO make a gecko sound pack, since it is possible..
Of course I will. =p

Though SFX isn't a main priority right now.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

i'm more concerned about the animation itself, you know, you can make it slow with start and end lag, but in this case the spin itself looks slow and unaccurate.

when you do a backflip you do so with a ton of strength in your legs, and thus, you will flip very fast, since this doesnt happen in your animation it looks kind of unnatural...

no more nitpicks though, so thats a huge thing, ain't it? :P

January 27, 2014, 12:34:47 AM #4698 Last Edit: January 27, 2014, 01:16:32 AM by HailToTheKingJigglypuff
Hey, guys.

My good pal, Marioking64DS (Leader of the Waluigi PSA) whipped up some Deoxys recolor concepts.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


As for the model, Nanobuds' main priority is school.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Eheh... the model shouldn't take too long to make. I'm probably going to use the Brawl model as a base. The only one that'll take a bit will be the defense model.

I'll try to whip up a beta model this week just so you can start animating and stuff.

3 Reworked recolors + a new one.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Nanobuds on January 27, 2014, 01:20:41 AM
Eheh... the model shouldn't take too long to make. I'm probably going to use the Brawl model as a base. The only one that'll take a bit will be the defense model.

I'll try to whip up a beta model this week just so you can start animating and stuff.
It's okay. You don't need to rush. Though it would be good for bone porting measures.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

MK touched up on the colors a bit more.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Wow, we got some pretty good spriters here :P I can appreciate that quite a bit. I especially like the Jirachi one

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on January 28, 2014, 02:17:48 AM
Wow, we got some pretty good spriters here :P I can appreciate that quite a bit. I especially like the Jirachi one
I just hope I can get someone to do these recolors once Nano's done with the models.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

so your still thinking on making 4 diferent psas and try to combine them? since pikazz said it was impossible due to the module memory only giving you the max of 2 chars with low modules
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

try using model changers, and have 2 characters per character...

what i mean is have two actual characters (double marth would work best probably)
and each of those would have a fake transformation as well...

Quote from: Carnage on January 28, 2014, 09:45:56 AMso your still thinking on making 4 diferent psas and try to combine them? since pikazz said it was impossible due to the module memory only giving you the max of 2 chars with low modules
Until pikazz, Dantarion, or Phantom Wings can figure something out, I might just use the 2 character rel with various versions.
-Normal Form + Attack Form.
-Normal Form + Defense Form.
-Normal Form + Speed Form.
-Attack Form + Defense Form.
-Attack Form + Speed Form.
-Defense Form + Speed Form.

Quote from: dikekoj on January 28, 2014, 12:20:50 PMtry using model changers, and have 2 characters per character...

what i mean is have two actual characters (double marth would work best probably)
and each of those would have a fake transformation as well...
I can't quite do that due to my characters having different Attributes. :-/
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

just wondering deoxys will be over lucario?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on January 28, 2014, 04:11:39 PM
just wondering deoxys will be over lucario?
Yes. Lucario will be the base for Deoxys.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I guess he'll be ported over someone else.
Just to keep Lucario.

As you did with the Silver PSA over Falco, to keep Sonic.
And then "re-ported" to Diddy Kong to keep Falco.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.