KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Oh, this is bad...

The crashing issues I believe are Article-related. Worst case scenario is that I'll have to re-do the entire moveset from scratch.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfChaos on September 07, 2014, 03:16:52 AM
Oh, this is bad...

The crashing issues I believe are Article-related. Worst case scenario is that I'll have to re-do the entire moveset from scratch.
thats always fun to do. I had to do that 3 or so times for sonic heroes. for each cahracter. excpt knuckles i had to do 5 times.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: KingOfChaos on September 07, 2014, 03:16:52 AM
Oh, this is bad...

The crashing issues I believe are Article-related. Worst case scenario is that I'll have to re-do the entire moveset from scratch.

Maybe the problem came when you made it Only B.

Now we just need to know what happens with the ones who have the B+A version.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

September 07, 2014, 03:31:11 AM #5883 Last Edit: September 07, 2014, 03:57:00 AM by KingOfChaos
Quote from: SonicBrawler on September 07, 2014, 03:19:16 AM
thats always fun to do. I had to do that 3 or so times for sonic heroes. for each cahracter. excpt knuckles i had to do 5 times.
Though the thing is that I see nothing wrong with the Articles.

And the most weird thing is that my backups even have this issue. :srs:

Edit: Good news. It's not the moveset file, but it's the MotionEtc file that was causing the issues. So relieved...
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfChaos on September 07, 2014, 03:31:11 AM
Good news. It's not the moveset file, but it's the MotionEtc file that was causing the issues. So relieved...

*picks MotionEtc file and burns it*  :af:
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

September 07, 2014, 04:17:40 AM #5885 Last Edit: September 07, 2014, 04:39:35 AM by KingOfChaos
Actually, it wasn't the MotionEtc itself, it was the PM Entry animation that was causing the file to mess up. Which is absurd. Now I'll have to make a custom Entry animation, which is gonna halt the release. :L

Edit: Check your PM, testers. I have uploaded the fix. Hopefully, there shouldn't be any more issues. Aside from the Entry animations, there should (hopefully) be nothing else holding back this release. >:v
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfChaos on September 07, 2014, 04:17:40 AM
Actually, it wasn't the MotionEtc itself, it was the PM Entry animation that was causing the file to mess up. Which is absurd. Now I'll have to make a custom Entry animation, which is gonna halt the release. :L

Edit: Check your PM, testers. I have uploaded the fix. Hopefully, there shouldn't be any more issues. Aside from the Entry animations, there should (hopefully) be nothing else holding back this release. >:v

So the Entry affects the B move and Final Smash?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on September 07, 2014, 04:42:44 AMSo the Entry affects the B move and Final Smash?
It shouldn't have any effect. That's why I'm so appalled at it.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

All right, I'll test now.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

i like that you made charizar y further away from the fire during his FS it looks  much better now, i also see you fixed the last model changer glitch since i remnber the heavy items  were the only ones that could make the model changer disapear for a split second.

It works great and fells great i didnt find any glitch to report  but im still not a fan of the close up when mega evolving since if its 4 players or even 2 you can mess up other ppl due to the zoom him not stopping time for the rest of the players i think if you want to keep the zoom in you should stop time so other players dont get screwed when suddently their screen focus on charizard especialy on 4 player matches.

but yeah once charizard normal FS gets fully done this is a full release for sure.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

It now works flawlessly.

But Mega Charizard Y's Final Smash doesn't connect properly.

It stuns the opponent, but then Charizard flies away instead of attacking. Often causing a self-kill.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on September 07, 2014, 05:42:25 PMIt now works flawlessly.

But Mega Charizard Y's Final Smash doesn't connect properly.

It stuns the opponent, but then Charizard flies away instead of attacking. Often causing a self-kill.
Does it happen every time? Or is is a rare occurrence? Since that's a very rare glitch that even vBrawl Link's Final Smash has.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfChaos on September 07, 2014, 05:59:08 PM
Does it happen every time? Or is is a rare occurrence? Since that's a very rare glitch that even vBrawl Link's Final Smash has.

Everytime.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

September 07, 2014, 06:49:44 PM #5893 Last Edit: September 07, 2014, 06:56:55 PM by KingOfChaos
Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on September 07, 2014, 06:46:48 PMEverytime.
Which stage(s)? Because I'm not able to replicate this issue myself.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

i don't know if you did it intentionally but it feels much smoother now. Even the AI has improved. I really have nothing to complain about i think it's all ready for release but i just have one remark: IMO mega Y's final smash completely overshadows the others final smashes( atheistic wise anyways)   

Also, i do not have the issue alejandro is having at all( idk if this matters but i'm also using the b only transformation)
Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0