KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

It wouldn't have even made a difference.

Besides, I picked Sam cause I thought he would be interesting.

You don't need to be going and making a big deal out of it for little to no palpable reason.

-because, quite frankly, you're / were making a Mt.Everest out of tiny molehill.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

1: Loony Tunes rocks hard core, it has the BEST imitatable violence out of any show from that time. Next to Popeye The Sailor

2: You should do a Popeye psa/vertex XD

3: If anyone here's using Kingjigs's I.M. Mean psa on link, I have made a brstm of his theme song to go over the luigi's mansion theme.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=5075

4: If you not a Yosamity, you should totally do a Bugs Bunny one >=D

You should do Sam, varmint!

Seriously, Looney Tunes was one of the highlights of my childhood.

April 13, 2011, 10:17:18 PM #333 Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 10:19:04 PM by Herculeswill22
It's just that I asked for an Assassin's Creed PSA a long time ago and nobody took me up on it :>.>palm: I've wanted one for a long time. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate Looney Tunes or anything, I just don't think it really fits in brawl. And apparently this has a 'rabid fanbase' (little chuckle there) so I guess I'll just go back to waiting. Sigh.
If there is evil in this world
it lurks in the hearts of men.
-Edward D. Morrison

Sam for me, too! Gotta have someone if you can't have Marvin!
Formally Known As The Ant Formally Known As Flik

Quote from: Herculeswill22 on April 13, 2011, 10:17:18 PM
It's just that I asked for an Assassin's Creed PSA a long time ago and nobody took me up on it :>.>palm: I've wanted one for a long time. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate Looney Tunes or anything, I just don't think it really fits in brawl.

Well, that's a better reason than I was expecting. Alright then.

Keep in mind, however, that a majority of other hacks don't really fit in Brawl either in that same context. Like Master Chief for example, Altair and Ezio wouldn't really fit either.

-but I digress. Since I don't know much about Ezio, I didn't pick him. Mewtwo and Ichigo have been done to an extent, which is my reason for not picking them, and I just don't have much interest in Reborn. So, in the interest of an idea I thought to be interesting, I picked Sam.


3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Herculeswill22 on April 13, 2011, 10:17:18 PM
And apparently this has a 'rabid fanbase' (little chuckle there) so I guess I'll just go back to waiting. Sigh.

Will you just be quite. The only "rabid" one here is you, I mean you've done stuff like calling it idiotic, calling him a "retarded Southern American stereotype." and said that it was trash.

You do know a mod could have your head for that.


Quote from: Cascade on April 13, 2011, 10:26:27 PM
Will you just be quite. The only "rabid" one here is you, I mean you've done stuff like calling it idiotic, calling him a "retarded Southern American stereotype." and said that it was trash.

You do know a mod could have your head for that.


* Velen Draufgänger sighes.

Let it go. I didn't like it that he said that, but you continuing this isn't helping anything now Adiron. We've come to somewhat of an understanding, and that's good enough.

Down, Fido, ole boy. :P

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

OK, I need to put some justice here. If there is any more arguing about this, I will remove Ezio Auditore and Yosemite Sam from the poll.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: Velen Draufgänger on April 13, 2011, 10:31:02 PM
* Velen Draufgänger sighes.

Let it go. I didn't like it that he said that, but you continuing this isn't helping anything now Adiron. We've come to somewhat of an understanding, and that's good enough.

Down, Fido, ole boy. :P

Atually you just ninja'd me while I was making that, but let's end this... that goes for everyone else too.

Ok. No more rage. It's over, people.
If there is evil in this world
it lurks in the hearts of men.
-Edward D. Morrison

It looks like Yosamite Sam is winning so far.
But the winner will be conformed at 3:00 PM (Eastern Time).
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


I'm hoping for Natsu (Fairy Tail),  Zolo/Zoro (One Piece) or a digimon, but of those listed, Yosemite Sam is my favorite.

Natus needs a hack first :P
Unless I missed one...
....
I vote Grey, cause he could be in his boxers XD