KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 16 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

wow you work really fast your betas almost have the full character made up i  mean compared to other betas wich have like one or two attacks changed your has almost everything nad like i said if it werent over ness  it would be permanent on my rooster oh well lets hope some day we can use the clone engine and port ness to other characters xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

He dances with money... and then explodes for no reason.... CLASSIC!!!!

Actually Kingjigs, do you think you can get ZSS working over toon link? I rarely use him and his psa limit would be just dandy =3
Heh
Sees I promised BB I'd do a psa for his oracle of seasons hack of din :)

@pedro702: Yea, I do tend to get things done quickly.

Quote from: Cascade on April 23, 2011, 03:26:22 PM
He dances with money... and then explodes for no reason.... CLASSIC!!!!
Yea, I actually lol'd when I thought of the idea for it. :P

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on April 23, 2011, 03:28:26 PM
Actually Kingjigs, do you think you can get ZSS working over toon link? I rarely use him and his psa limit would be just dandy =3
Heh
Sees I promised BB I'd do a psa for his oracle of seasons hack of din :)
Sorry, but I don't think Toon Link would work out that well. I tried the Yosemite port over Toon Link, but there was some weird stuff happening with the grab.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Hmm alright, then just get her to work over whoever lol
As long as their psa limit is over 60+ KB :D
(I have some big plans for the din psa and i dunno how much space I'll need XD)

I like Yosemite; nice job on the animations.

For whatever reason, he always freezes when I do neutral b. Does anyone else have this problem?

Quote from: mariofan1138 on April 25, 2011, 07:17:59 PM
I like Yosemite; nice job on the animations.

For whatever reason, he always freezes when I do neutral b. Does anyone else have this problem?
He does? :-\ Which version of SSBB are you using?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I would go to EternalYoshi and see if he ever fixed the unchargable Smashes for Ness on Mega Man.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen Draufgänger on April 25, 2011, 08:02:43 PM
I would go to EternalYoshi and see if he ever fixed the unchargable Smashes for Ness on Mega Man.
I'll be sure to ask him/her.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]



Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 25, 2011, 08:13:52 PM
I'm on it now. :)
^thanks
Now I can finally start my DIN psa :D
Are all the glitches with porting covered?
Have N, trans N etc?

Yosemite Sam BETA 3 is out!
See OP for more details. :)
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 27, 2011, 12:05:36 AM
Yosemite Sam BETA 3 is out!
See OP for more details. :)

I asked him, and he said he couldn't. It has something to do with the charge animations themselves...

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen Draufgänger on April 27, 2011, 01:14:32 AM
I asked him, and he said he couldn't. It has something to do with the charge animations themselves...
Oh, OK. Thanks for letting me know. :)
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]