KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on May 01, 2011, 12:05:29 AM
I gotta say, that was insanely clever using the announcer calls for stuff, like counting down the Final Smash.

Keep on keeping on, man. ;]
Thanks Gamma. :)

Updating the OP with my next project.

Edit: OP has been updated.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Yeah Bankai Ichigo! Finally one I have been looking forward to.

Judai You now there's already an awesome one in the vault over marth...
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12143.0

ya want extra moves on ya psa check out my tutorial.

Best used with riivolution.

Quote from: ADJSonic on May 01, 2011, 01:45:48 AM
Judai You now there's already an awesome one in the vault over marth...
That one us 10/10 awesome but I think i want 2 see another 1.



Quote from: Kumari sai on May 01, 2011, 09:28:00 PM
so wait, are you saying you need ideas for ichigo?
Yes I do need ideas for him.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

ok then

neutral b-getsuga tensho, basically give it charge levels, not sure on percentage though for any of them  :-\

side b-flash step, ichigo dashes through the opponent(s) doing about 6% damage(since it will be pretty fast doesnt need to be extremely powerful)

up b-upward flashstep(probably not the best idea, since its about the same as side b) ichigo does a flash step upward -_-

down b-hollow mask, ichigo pulls out his hollow mask, his attacks will be stronger but he will take damage from using it(you get the idea)

hope that helps  :)

Hey Jiggs. When (and if) you get this, can you IM me sometime soon? There's some... erm... "stuff" I need to talk to you about.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Kit Ballard on May 03, 2011, 10:21:30 AM
Hey Jiggs. When (and if) you get this, can you IM me sometime soon? There's some... erm... "stuff" I need to talk to you about.
Gee i wonder what stuff that is
No dirty stuff guys ¬_¬

Hey KJ, if you need any ideas for Strawberry, then you should check this out,

http://mcleodgaming.wikia.com/wiki/Ichigo_Kurosaki

I think that it could help you make ideas for a great PSA!


Quote from: Hatsune Miku V2.5 on May 04, 2011, 01:09:25 PM
Stop calling Me a strawberry!!! DX
InB4You'reNotIchigo

Then what should I call you? Carrot top?
InB4You'reIchigoWithRedHair

May 04, 2011, 01:15:27 PM #433 Last Edit: May 04, 2011, 02:08:52 PM by Hatsune Miku V2.5
Quote from: Adirondack on May 04, 2011, 01:11:44 PM
Carrot top?
You're so mean!! DX
InB4IKnowThat,It'sOnPurpose


edit:

I'll leave this here ;D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrSQWmFnAYU

Video has several of your movesets in it:P

Quote from: Miku V3 on May 04, 2011, 01:15:27 PM
You're so mean!! DX
InB4IKnowThat,It'sOnPurpose


edit:

I'll leave this here ;D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrSQWmFnAYU

Video has several of your movesets in it:P
:af: I see Enhanced Zelda, Meta Knight, and of course ZSS :P
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]