KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 83 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on August 03, 2011, 01:35:13 AM
Yes.

-Hypeeeee- XD
Lol, I've PM'd Cutter about his animations and I will send them to you really shortly.
I can't wait c:


Hey KJP, if I gave sonic a new final smash (which I will) and all the original coding(Not in the psa, the actual code for it) for Super Sonic would still be there.

Would I be able to use the taunt system (do one taunt to set a bit, do a different taunt to clear it) to make it so that he could enter and leave Super Sonic form  when needed?

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on August 03, 2011, 07:02:38 PM
Hey KJP, if I gave sonic a new final smash (which I will) and all the original coding(Not in the psa, the actual code for it) for Super Sonic would still be there.

Would I be able to use the taunt system (do one taunt to set a bit, do a different taunt to clear it) to make it so that he could enter and leave Super Sonic form  when needed?
Could you explain more on what you're talking about?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on August 03, 2011, 07:43:27 PM
Could you explain more on what you're talking about?

Okay, my dark super sonic psa basically turns his new final smash into a glorified B move.
What I want to know, is if it is still possible to recreate his old final smash(the one he normally has with no psa) using the taunt activation system. Allowing him to turn his normal Super Sonic form "on" or "off" with a taunt?

For now he will use the standard super sonic form (the "artical" sonic in his final smash.pac) but in the future I hope to merge the "Playable Super Sonic psa" with my Dark Super Sonic PSA using the taunt system.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on August 03, 2011, 07:50:29 PM
Okay, my dark super sonic psa basically turns his new final smash into a glorified B move.
What I want to know, is if it is still possible to recreate his old final smash(the one he normally has with no psa) using the taunt activation system. Allowing him to turn his normal Super Sonic form "on" or "off" with a taunt?

For now he will use the standard super sonic form (the "artical" sonic in his final smash.pac) but in the future I hope to merge the "Playable Super Sonic psa" with my Dark Super Sonic PSA using the taunt system.
If you have a free action, try copying and pasting his original Final Smash coding and paste it into your free action.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Hmm, kay, I'll have to ask for aniverge's help on the specials though. (PSA only) After all any time I edit an actions tab I either get an epic fail or a freeze lol


Wow, that's pretty interesting. XD

That Neutral B has me curious, as it could be useful in making a functioning Shinespark.

Keep up the good work, KJP. :]

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on August 04, 2011, 12:25:49 AM
Wow, that's pretty interesting. XD

That Neutral B has me curious, as it could be useful in making a functioning Shinespark.

Keep up the good work, KJP. :]
Thanks. I'll be sure to. :)
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


LKB moveset has been slightly updated. Some rethinking is still going on.

Click here to view it.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21628.msg405116#msg405116

Changes will be in red.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302


although i dont know who silver is he seems preety good  for sonic character i already have shadow sonic and tails if i ever added a new one would be knuckles and that was it and i dont want to replace my scyther over falco xD but i might try it out.
also if you ever do polls again be sure to include aafyre mew over ness  so someday we could do mew vs mewtwo for real xD

Edit:does that image of mewtwo at the end of the video is what i think it is?mewtwo is next?xD
i would die if we could get mewtwo port over diddy kong/Fox/Pit/GW and mostly over marth or jigly so i could rel port him anywhere xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

You made some good progress there KJP, nice job! I'm currently making those Falls animations and then I'll be making the taunts. Mind if I add you on MSN to talk about the project?