KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: MandoWolfe on August 11, 2011, 04:19:17 AM
hey KJP how long until silver gets released in his beta stage?
That is something I do not know yet. :-\
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

aww. well i hope it gets to the beta stage soon. even with all it's faults it's still an amazing hack, and i can wait to try it. :)

that and my gf is getting anxious about this. lol she's already made CSP's and battle portraits. XD


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

I cant wait either!!!

The only thing that seems off little is his momentum when he picks up the crate and moves. In Sonic 06 when Silver picked pu objects he moved just fine,  (if there wasn't any glitches  ;) ) is there any way you can make him move at a steadier pace?
It's impossible to rush perfection, but you can still pressure it.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Kyoufu wo oshiete yarou! - I will teach you fear now
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


O o         
/¯/________________________/
{ BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGHHH!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\

Quote from: BigBadBooya on August 11, 2011, 07:33:01 AM
I cant wait either!!!

The only thing that seems off little is his momentum when he picks up the crate and moves. In Sonic 06 when Silver picked pu objects he moved just fine,  (if there wasn't any glitches  ;) ) is there any way you can make him move at a steadier pace?
I'm not sure. I think only DK can move at a steady pace.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

So How's Silver over Falco going?

Cast of Smash Bros:
[move] :drmario: :mario: :luigi: :peach: :bowser: :dk: :diddy: :yoshi: :wario: :wario2: :link: :zelda: :sheik: :ganon: :tlink: :ylink: :samus: :zsuit: :pit: :rob: :popo: :kirby: :mk: :dedede: :olimar: :fox: :falco: :wolf: :falcon: :pichu: :pikachu: :poketrainer: :squirtle: :ivysaur: :charizard: :lucario: :mewtwo: :jiggly: :marth: :ike: :roy: :ness: :lucas: :gw: :snake: :sonic:[/move]

I feel like the only person still looking forward to Legendary King Bowser :srs:

Quote from: St1cKDo0m on August 11, 2011, 08:53:01 AM
I feel like the only person still looking forward to Legendary King Bowser :srs:
Nope, i'm still with you on that bro

Quote from: Puraidou on August 11, 2011, 09:34:54 AM
Nope, i'm still with you on that bro
Quote from: St1cKDo0m on August 11, 2011, 08:53:01 AM
I feel like the only person still looking forward to Legendary King Bowser :srs:
Don't worry, I'm looking forward to finishing it too. Bur right now, it's put on hold until Velen says otherwise. :-\

Quote from: TBM on August 11, 2011, 08:48:09 AM
So How's Silver over Falco going?
CutterKirby64 recently made a few animations.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Okies I just woke up -Rubs Eyes-
Velen made a nice texture c:


i also waiting for Bowser so he can get a epic PSA
i dont want to replace bowser (cuz of he is a mario char. :D and i am a mario fanboy) but at same time i wanted a new moveset just to bowser like this one 
but i think Kjp want to do Silver first and that also fine by me (so i can remove Falco with something good :D)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later