KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43



Quote from: keepitreal on August 17, 2011, 02:15:04 AM
is the bowser psa still on hold

Yeah, things still aren't entirely finalized since I decided to redo some of the moveset and refine it, but from the look of it on my end, LKB could be back in business soon, but with school coming up in a week for me, he might not.

Have the new Neutral B and Down B figured out though.

I think I may entirely replace the Utilt though.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: DARKSHADEDX on August 17, 2011, 12:39:48 AM
Lol why sadface?
Cause I wasn't top five XD Well, I'm gonna just judge animations first.

AAA, he slides back on the last hit,
UTilt, maybe make him look at what he's attacking lol,
FSmash, he should look more aggressive when he unleashes it, maybe step his right leg forward, charge with his arms further back, and thrust both arms forward.
DSmash, make him not move around so much except his arms, cause he's wobbling on his heels.
USmash, same as UTilt.
SideB, same as USmash/UTilt
Waits, fixing glove one, don't make him move his feet, maybe kick them like link while fixing his gloves,
one where he extends one arm, make him quickly get to it after shuffling his feet to the position like when Fox says "come on!" Just the speed of the feet shuffling, not the position, the current one is fine but just looks weird slowly gliding across the floor like that. And maybe he should hold the pose a bit more and move his arm in a circle and stop when it gets back up, then switch back to wait one. (Just ideas).

Idea for the A,A,A: first hit he should slouch a bit, second he should stretch his leg out and kneel on the other, then step forward with the stretched leg and do the third hit.

Maybe Side Taunt should have him point then swing his arm to the side like a "You'll never beat me!" kind of thing and make him say "I am not to be trifled with" XD Nah, Trifled should be a win. But that's all.

Quote from: xZedkiel on August 17, 2011, 04:30:40 AM
Cause I wasn't top five XD Well, I'm gonna just judge animations first.

AAA, he slides back on the last hit,
UTilt, maybe make him look at what he's attacking lol,
FSmash, he should look more aggressive when he unleashes it, maybe step his right leg forward, charge with his arms further back, and thrust both arms forward.
DSmash, make him not move around so much except his arms, cause he's wobbling on his heels.
USmash, same as UTilt.
SideB, same as USmash/UTilt
Waits, fixing glove one, don't make him move his feet, maybe kick them like link while fixing his gloves,
one where he extends one arm, make him quickly get to it after shuffling his feet to the position like when Fox says "come on!" Just the speed of the feet shuffling, not the position, the current one is fine but just looks weird slowly gliding across the floor like that. And maybe he should hold the pose a bit more and move his arm in a circle and stop when it gets back up, then switch back to wait one. (Just ideas).

Idea for the A,A,A: first hit he should slouch a bit, second he should stretch his leg out and kneel on the other, then step forward with the stretched leg and do the third hit.

Maybe Side Taunt should have him point then swing his arm to the side like a "You'll never beat me!" kind of thing and make him say "I am not to be trifled with" XD Nah, Trifled should be a win. But that's all.

Personally I think his Final Smash could be better.

Like a huge, Psychic Shock being unleashed or something.

That's the problem with a lot of Final Smashes done in PSA (This applies to all PSAs) The majority of them don't look like Final Smashes. In fact, many of them look like just normal attacks with extra effects.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on August 17, 2011, 04:40:11 AM
Personally I think his Final Smash could be better.

Like a huge, Psychic Shock being unleashed or something.

That's the problem with a lot of Final Smashes done in PSA (This applies to all PSAs) The majority of them don't look like Final Smashes. In fact, many of them look like just normal attacks with extra effects.
Either this, or a Turquoise Mario Finale even if it's not canon, it would fit the most in Brawl terms. Even Samus' FS in turquoise. 

i was wondering. where there gonna be any CSP's of him? or names or anything of that sort?


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

Quote from: MandoWolfe on August 17, 2011, 04:44:08 AM
i was wondering. where there gonna be any CSP's of him? or names or anything of that sort?
Yes, I'm gonna make recolors and CSPs.

Quote from: xZedkiel on August 17, 2011, 04:42:38 AM
Either this, or a Turquoise Mario Finale even if it's not canon, it would fit the most in Brawl terms. Even Samus' FS in turquoise. 

Enough of the "and/or" fallacy business. >_>+

My point is a lot fo Final Smashes don't look like Final Smashes. I'm not talking about graphics-wise, I'm talking in general.

In general, a lot of Final Smashes that people make do not look like Final Smashes.

About the only PSAs by far that I would say has a Final Smash that looks like a Final Smash is Gokario and and the original Cloud PSA's Final Smash.

Most other Final Smashes just don't look it.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: xZedkiel on August 17, 2011, 04:46:01 AMYes, I'm gonna make recolors and CSPs.

Oh ok then. well at least now i know they'll be good. :D


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

i think the jumps is too high and fall is too slow
on Silver also the FS needs to be abit more stronger
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Velen on August 17, 2011, 05:31:23 AM
Enough of the "and/or" fallacy business. >_>+

My point is a lot fo Final Smashes don't look like Final Smashes. I'm not talking about graphics-wise, I'm talking in general.

In general, a lot of Final Smashes that people make do not look like Final Smashes.

About the only PSAs by far that I would say has a Final Smash that looks like a Final Smash is Gokario and and the original Cloud PSA's Final Smash.

Most other Final Smashes just don't look it.
Idk where you got the and/or from, but I agree.. The original Cloud had what I'd label a true FS, I personally dislike invincibility or power up ones, kind of kill the game. I know you don't mean graphics, you mean the actual look and feel of the attack, the need to use technique and such. Hence why I suggested something like a psychic energy beam that hits like Samus' beam but looks like Gokario's Aura Kamehameha.

Quote from: Velen on August 17, 2011, 05:31:23 AM
Enough of the "and/or" fallacy business. >_>+

My point is a lot fo Final Smashes don't look like Final Smashes. I'm not talking about graphics-wise, I'm talking in general.

In general, a lot of Final Smashes that people make do not look like Final Smashes.

About the only PSAs by far that I would say has a Final Smash that looks like a Final Smash is Gokario and and the original Cloud PSA's Final Smash.

Most other Final Smashes just don't look it.

Problem is, replicating the grand cinematic feel of most final smashes is very difficult whilst keeping them balanced.  The original Cloud's FS was just great Aether with some blue graphic pasted on the back and made to teleport back and forth.  Using giant graphics can sometimes make the FS look obnoxious.  And the vast majority of people don't have the patience to animate a badass looking 200 odd frame animation for a Final Smash (like I did for V Joe and Kit was doing for Tifa).

August 17, 2011, 02:14:25 PM #1438 Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 02:16:21 PM by DARKSHADEDX
Right ok screw that I'm not quoting everyone >.o

Ok first off, we needed animators, and we had like 2.
So don't complain about it please, that's one of the many reasons we called it V1.
Because the animatons will be cleaned up later.

"Maybe Side Taunt should have him point then swing his arm to the side like a "You'll never beat me!" kind of thing and make him say "I am not to be trifled with" XD Nah, Trifled should be a win. But that's all."

It is that. owo

"i think the jumps is too high and fall is too slow
on Silver also the FS needs to be abit more stronger "

I'll agree with the jump to high.
But he falls at the correct speed, just like in 06.

"Personally I think his Final Smash could be better.

Like a huge, Psychic Shock being unleashed or something."

No made up moves. D=
I get your point that it's not as SDo0m says, cinematic enough.

But if you're going to make a character, you stick by their moves...
Atleast that was always my rule..
I think the problem you're trying to get at is the feel of it.


But as I say, it's V1 for a reason.

^ long post is long

I also agree that the final smash is weird. :P

Why not he turns time slow and he burst left then right then goes back? (Sonic Riders Zero Gravity)
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.