KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

i dont use yoshi but i might bring him back after watching the video xD just noticed 2 things first yoshi doesnt have its wings during cliff catch animation and second his neutral B looks really spamable if we keep pressing B the oponents wont even have a chance to aproach since its a fast attack with alot of range this probably needs quite a bit of startup lag otherwise the psa looked really fun i will try it out later when i get back home.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Mariodk on October 03, 2011, 05:13:26 AM
DragonYoshi looking awesome :D
can´t wait to try it out later
Glad you like it.

Quote from: Carnage on October 03, 2011, 07:50:12 AM
i dont use yoshi but i might bring him back after watching the video xD just noticed 2 things first yoshi doesnt have its wings during cliff catch animation and second his neutral B looks really spamable if we keep pressing B the oponents wont even have a chance to aproach since its a fast attack with alot of range this probably needs quite a bit of startup lag otherwise the psa looked really fun i will try it out later when i get back home.
During the cliff catch, I did program him to have the wings, but for some reason, they don't show up. And the Neutral-Special has 18 frames of start-up lag, so it shouldn't be too bad. And I'm glad you like this PSA as well.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I think you did a great job on this, King Jiggs. I really like your use of graphics, especially for the Nair.

However, there are two things that kind of irk me, and their both animation-related, so they aren't too important. The first thing is that his tail is much, much too stiff. It just doesn't look natural. /:

The second thing is that he doesn't quite return to the same spot in his Side Taunt. He kinda just teleports back to the same spot instead of returning to it naturally.

Other than that, good job!

Collaboration eh?  Well, depends on the PSA.  We'd want to make one that utilises the best of both our abilities.  An idea off the top of my head would be Deadpool ported to Toon Link.  I wrote a moveset for him a while back.  For example, you would do the model porting stuff (it seems you managed to get it to work perfectly for both Yosemite Sam and Predator), I'll do animating.  You do the main hitbox stuff, I'll refine it to balance it out. You work with his articles and stuff (for example he'd need a gun and one, or maybe even two katana if possible as well as other things) and I could work with his graphics (custom 2D graphics and that jazz). 

Just an idea, if we were to ever collaborate something.  Deadpool is a hilarious and much loved character, and our contribution would be basically equal.

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on October 03, 2011, 05:37:20 PM
I think you did a great job on this, King Jiggs. I really like your use of graphics, especially for the Nair.
However, there are two things that kind of irk me, and their both animation-related, so they aren't too important. The first thing is that his tail is much, much too stiff. It just doesn't look natural. /:
The second thing is that he doesn't quite return to the same spot in his Side Taunt. He kinda just teleports back to the same spot instead of returning to it naturally.
Other than that, good job!
Thanks. I didn't really animate his tail because if his tail is curved too much while having a long tail, his tail will look fat.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on October 03, 2011, 06:21:12 PM
Collaboration eh?  Well, depends on the PSA.  We'd want to make one that utilises the best of both our abilities.  An idea off the top of my head would be Deadpool ported to Toon Link.  I wrote a moveset for him a while back.  For example, you would do the model porting stuff (it seems you managed to get it to work perfectly for both Yosemite Sam and Predator), I'll do animating.  You do the main hitbox stuff, I'll refine it to balance it out. You work with his articles and stuff (for example he'd need a gun and one, or maybe even two katana if possible as well as other things) and I could work with his graphics (custom 2D graphics and that jazz). 

Just an idea, if we were to ever collaborate something.  Deadpool is a hilarious and much loved character, and our contribution would be basically equal.
That would be a wonderful idea. =D
>.>
<.<
I'll set up a poll to see what everyone else thinks of it.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

while i like deadpool since im a marvel reader :P and he is one of my 4 mains in every marvel ultimate alliance i think Sdoom and KJP collab should be on groundon :P i want an hack over bowser xD it would be the first none bowser PSA over bowser and since he is a huge character it would be quite diferent from the rest of the brawl cast :P but i like deadpool too and over toon link its a win xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

soz for the double post KJP i found an easy solution to make wings appear on dragon char char when edje grab in this subaction you have

external gfx(wings)
asincrounous timer=1
graphic effect

i just made this
external gfx(wings)
asincrounous timer=1
external gfx(wings)
graphic effect


and it worked xD also i love the psa during AA combo he has 4 wings lol dont know why but its okay and its balanced preety well i guess i will keep yoshi now :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on October 03, 2011, 07:57:48 PM
soz for the double post KJP i found an easy solution to make wings appear on dragon char char when edje grab in this subaction you have

external gfx(wings)
asincrounous timer=1
graphic effect

i just made this
external gfx(wings)
asincrounous timer=1
external gfx(wings)
graphic effect


and it worked xD also i love the psa during AA combo he has 4 wings lol dont know why but its okay and its balanced preety well i guess i will keep yoshi now :P
lol. It's OK. And nice find.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


>_>
<_<

[spoiler]Isaac!

...I mean, even if none of you care about Golden Sun, I think you agree that there need to more playable Assist Trophy character. =<

Quote from: StarWaffle on October 03, 2011, 09:23:53 PM
collab?  how about nathan spencer =]
I do not know who he is. :-\

Quote from: Calamitas on October 03, 2011, 09:36:14 PM
>_>
<_<

[spoiler]Isaac!

...I mean, even if none of you care about Golden Sun, I think you agree that there need to more playable Assist Trophy character. =<
D: But Isaac is on my to-do list...
._. Was that out loud?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


October 04, 2011, 05:12:23 AM #1797 Last Edit: October 04, 2011, 05:28:16 AM by Mariodk
Mariodk+KingJiggypuff+Sdo0m+Smashclash(cuz he have helped) colab.? so i know 100% what it can be :
Gotenks moveset

since that moveset have put on hold too long now(remember he was planed to do before all the DBZ hyper) cuz of needing vertex for make it easyer to make Animations and needing lucas´s up-B thing to be like gotenks´s FS

beside Sdo0m planed to do Gotenks before beyond made Kid buu v1 vertex and i was planed to do him then Sdo0m and me traded projects
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on October 03, 2011, 09:42:57 PM
D: But Isaac is on my to-do list...
._. Was that out loud?

Yes it was.
And I know that, buuut... I dunno, I'm sure you working together could help with a couple of things, like figuring out how to get a Ganondorf model into Pit (or another character's) files. :P

Quote from: Mariodk on October 04, 2011, 05:12:23 AM
Mariodk+KingJiggypuff+Sdo0m+Smashclash(cuz he have helped) colab.? so i know 100% what it can be :
Gotenks moveset

since that moveset have put on hold too long now(remember he was planed to do before all the DBZ hyper) cuz of needing vertex for make it easyer to make Animations and needing lucas´s up-B thing to be like gotenks´s FS

beside Sdo0m planed to do Gotenks before beyond made Kid buu v1 vertex and i was planed to do him then Sdo0m and me traded projects

...Just no